Sheffield Hallam University Careers 2021- Sheffield Hallam University Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Sheffield Hallam University. Sheffield Hallam University United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Sheffield Hallam University Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Sheffield Hallam University Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Sheffield Hallam University Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Sheffield Hallam University United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Sheffield Hallam University Careers 2021- Sheffield Hallam University Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Sheffield Hallam University Careers:- Sheffield Hallam University United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Sheffield Hallam University United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Sheffield Hallam University Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Academic ,Professional & Research jobs available now. Candidates who are Graduates & Post Graduates,Master Degree, Phd can apply for this Academic ,Professional & Research jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Sheffield Hallam University United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Sheffield Hallam University. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Sheffield Hallam University United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Sheffield Hallam University|
|Name of Job Position||Academic ,Professional & Research|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||All jobs with a salary of at least Grade 7: £45.22 per hour.|
We are seeking tutors for the French subject knowledge enhancement course (SKE) team to teach French to a highly motivated group of linguistically able students preparing to begin initial teacher training.
The course runs from Monday 24th May – Friday 20th August 2021 and takes students from ab initio to B2 level on the Common European Framework (CEF).
Tutors need to be available to teach for blocks of at least 2-3 weeks during this period. They will be variable (different days/times/periods of the year) so a degree of flexibility would be needed.
The main duties will include:
• teaching units of the French course
• assisting with the assessment of participants
• supporting trainees in the development of their linguistic competence
• draft references
Any other duties commensurate with the post, as determined from time to time through discussion with the Programme Director.
You must have:
• Native or near-native fluency in French
• Successful experience teaching French in a secondary school
• Well-developed and current knowledge and understanding of critical, practical and theoretical issues relevant to French
• Knowledge of how information technology can support educational delivery and learning (including interactive whiteboards)
• Ability to inspire, enthuse and connect with a range of stakeholders e.g. students and external clients from a wide range of backgrounds
• Ability to design and deliver transformative and innovative learning experiences