She Recruits Careers 2021- She Recruits Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in She Recruits . She Recruits South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for She Recruits Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through She Recruits Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest She Recruits Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current She Recruits South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
She Recruits Careers 2021- She Recruits Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through She Recruits Careers:- She Recruits South Africa currently published a job notification on She Recruits South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for She Recruits Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Finance Controller jobs available now. Candidates who are CA(SA) can apply for this Academic Finance Controller jobs in South Africa.
For more details about She Recruits South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of She Recruits . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
She Recruits South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||She Recruits|
|Name of Job Position||Finance Controller|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 529,660.00 Yearly|
- Scrutinise GL & report on variances
- GL recons clean up
- Ensure efficient day to day running of the finance department
- Manage cashflow, investigate discrepancies and report on these variances
- Ensure accounting processes and procedures are tightened and complied with
- Ensure accurate reporting and recording of sales
- Tighten internal controls
- Variance analysis
- Audit stock and compare actual sales with recorded
- Investigate theft and implement strategies to mitigate risk
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years’ post article experience in a Financial Management position
- Strong audit experience and meticulous attention to detail is required