Seriti Careers – Seriti Jobs vacancies 2021 Seriti Careers 2021- Seriti Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Seriti. Seriti South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Seriti Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Seriti Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Seriti Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Seriti South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Seriti Careers 2021- Seriti Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Seriti Careers:- Seriti South Africa currently published a job notification on Seriti South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Seriti Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Section Engineer jobs available now. Candidates who are Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering can apply for this Academic Section Engineer jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Seriti South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Seriti . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Seriti South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Seriti|
|Name of Job Position||Section Engineer|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 1194138.00 Yearly.|
Qualification and experience:-
- National Diploma or Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (NQF level 7 – BSc or National Diploma)
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) Mines and Works
- Registered with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
- Solid experience in managing UG production sections, conveyor belt systems and UG diesel machinery
- In depth understanding of relevant safety and mining legislation including: The Mine Health and Safety Act; Minerals and Energy Acts
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of technical engineering aspects such as OEM’s and SABS / SANS standards
- A good knowledge of machinery and equipment used on the relevant operations
- Flameproofing and gas testing knowledge
- Understanding of engineering best practices and new technologies relating to relevant engineering principles & processes
- Understanding of Environmental standards
- Proven technical and maintenance management capability
- Project management and report writing skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Valid driver’s license
The role involves the management of Seriti Coal’s engineering assets, resources and infrastructure through the planning of long and short-term availability of machinery and equipment, and the organising and management of resources to achieve planned production targets:
- Ensure that legal requirements, codes of practices, group standards, procedures and policies are updated, implemented, adhered to and that changes to legal requirements are communicated
- Optimise planned maintenance in support of production targets through providing technical expertise to the mining operation teams, co-ordinate planned maintenance and major overhauls / shutdowns and investigate, monitor and eliminate causes of breakdowns
- Effective people management, ensuring that roles are well defined and clarified and that competencies and learning paths are developed to human capacity and capability
- Effective project management of engineering projects and Asset Optimisation initiatives, ensuring best practice research, implementation and knowledge sharing
- Financial budgeting & management
- Effectively manage contractors and suppliers relationships, ensuring compliance to Seriti Coal standards
- The role involves the management of Seriti Coal’s engineering assets, resources and infrastructure through the planning of long and short-term availability of machinery and equipment, and the organising and management of resources to achieve planned production targets.