Serco Careers 2021- Serco Jobs in Dubai 2021. Find here Latest Dubai Jobs in Serco. Serco Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2021.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Serco Jobs in Dubai can get here latest Dubai Job Opening through Serco Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Serco Jobs in Dubai. You can see below current Serco Dubai Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Serco Careers 2021- Serco Jobs in Dubai
latest Dubai Job Opening through Serco Careers:- Serco Dubai currently published a job notification on Serco Dubai Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Serco Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Solutions Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Experience in working with a variety can apply for this Solutions Manager jobs in Dubai.
For more details about Serco Dubai Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Serco. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Serco Dubai Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Serco|
|Name of Job Position||Solutions Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Dubai|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED7,802 per month|
Serco Careers JOB DESCRIPTION:
- The role will have a primary focus on Infrastructure Asset Management, Operations and Maintenance. You will work with Business Units to shape and design new market facing value propositions and capabilities, develop and articulate value propositions that meet customer requirement, develop solution concepts at the opportunity identification and early bid stages. Part of your role is to design and cost estimation of the Asset, Operations and Maintenance resourcing, supporting with the development of new products and service offerings, as well as stengthening our existing USPs.
Serco JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with the Business Units to lead the development and delivery of key market propositions by designing and managing the project plan – for delivering each proposition; managing to time, scope, quality and budget and reporting on these at an agreed frequency.
- Business Improvement – identifying areas for improvement and redesigning existing services to ensure they meet/exceed the identified market need
- Prepare estimates for Soft FM services such as cleaning, housekeeping, security and catering
- Customer Segments – build and maintain a detailed understanding of specific customer segments and their P&L drivers, both in the short and long term, including: customers (profile, type, and needs), markets, environment, competitors (product, pricing, strategies) and cost drivers
- Working closely with the Business Units, Solutions Team, to lead the development winning solutions in building bottom-up repeatable solutions – including the technology model, commercial model, staffing model and financial model.
- Establish the Planned Preventative Maintenance regime and cost requirements for assets using a variety of MEP models, such as SFG20. Have a good understanding of the systems and processes behind Facilities Management delivery, this includes an up to date knowledge technology driven systems (e.g. EAMS, CAFM
Serco JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Articulate, confident communicator and presenter.
- The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre preferably holding a Bachelor’s degree
- Good relationship and networking skills.
- Excellent negotiation, communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly in a commercial manner is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority.
- Self-motivated and enjoy working to targets
- Thrive in a pressurised target driven environment
- The ideal candidate will already have an extensive understanding and exposure to the complexities of bids and solutions in the relevant sectors in the GCC.
Serco QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in working with a variety of international technical maintenance standards, including SFG 20
- Must have a previous experience working in an solutioning, estimating or cost modelling role
- Proven experience in building excel models and populating against asset management information and maintenance standards
- Must have have industry experience, which is Infrastructure Asset Management, Operations and Maintenance biased.