Seqirus A CSL Company Careers 2021- Seqirus A CSL Company Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Seqirus A CSL Company. Seqirus A CSL Company United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Seqirus A CSL Company Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Seqirus A CSL Company Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Seqirus A CSL Company Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Seqirus A CSL Company United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Seqirus A CSL Company Careers 2021- Seqirus A CSL Company Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Seqirus A CSL Company Careers:- Seqirus A CSL Company United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Seqirus A CSL Company United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Seqirus A CSL Company Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Executive Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Executive Assistant jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Seqirus A CSL Company United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Seqirus A CSL Company. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Seqirus A CSL Company United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Seqirus A CSL Company|
|Name of Job Position||Executive Assistant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£14.00 a Hour|
Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With deep expertise in influenza science, our team works on cutting-edge research, pioneering technologies to optimise the manufacturing process and improve the effectiveness of influenza vaccines. We operate as one integrated global organisation, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. It’s a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
This role is providing EA support to VP Head of Digital Business Technology, member of the Global I&T Leadership team within Seqirus.
The position will involve Intensive calendar and meeting management in a fast-paced global organisation that leverages multiple time zones
The successful application will proactively identify, and take action on opportunities to remove and reduce administrative burdens to ensure optimum time utilisation of the supported Executive(s)
This is a Global role so flexibility with Time Zones will be required at times. In return flexibility on Remote working can be considered
- Provide extensive assistance & support to assigned Executives throughout the global organisation
- Assist with appropriate planning to ensure optimum time utilisation and all routine requirements are met under tight deadlines
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to complete tasks efficiently
- Follow up on outstanding matters on behalf of the Executive
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests & handling when appropriate
- Chase/collate information when necessary
- Supports the producing monthly reports, organisation charts, presentations, spread sheets
- Responsible for researching, budgeting organising & managing events and hospitality preparation
- Taking minutes and ensuring prompt distribution
- General office filing
- Welcomes visitors (at all levels of seniority) by greeting them in person or on the telephones, answering or directing inquiries
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for maintaining calendar; uses own discretion to rearrange / reschedule meetings as required
- Arranges all aspects of weekly, monthly or annual meetings of various complexity and size;
- Prepares and circulates agendas and meeting materials
- Prepares any requested documents for assigned Executives
- Provides document support for presentations/meetings; assists in the creation of slides, charts, graphics
- Organising meetings/conference’s across multiple countries & time zones
- Support the administration of the purchase requisition process. Working with finance to load new suppliers, raise purchase requisitions and receipt invoices in the system, in line with the procurement to pay process.
Skills Experience: –
- Experience of working in large global organisations supporting senior executives
- Able to work using their own discretion to provide effective support
- Identifies and owns issues, collaborates with internal and external resources to complete tasks efficiently
- Able to build close working relationships with Executives and understand/work with culture and politics of the organisation
- Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality and discretion
- Highly developed communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise a large number of projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to be a positive role model throughout the company exhibiting the CSL/Seqirus values
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks and demonstrate a flexible approach in assisting others when required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and accurately
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Anticipates needs and potential obstacles
- Familiarity with life sciences industries and I&T functions a plus