Senwes Vacancies – Senwes jobs vacancies 2021 Senwes Vacancies – Senwes Jobs vacancies 2021 Senwes Vacancies 2021- Senwes Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Senwes. Senwes South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Senwes Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Senwes Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Senwes Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Senwes South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Required eligibility.
Senwes Vacancies 2021- Senwes Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Senwes Vacancies :- Senwes South Africa currently published a job notification on Senwes South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Senwes Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Western Cape Office of The Business Analyst: Technical jobs available now. Candidates who are (APC) qualification can apply for this Business Analyst: Technical jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Senwes South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Senwes . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Senwes South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Senwes|
|Name of Job Position||Business Analyst: Technical|
|Job Location||Klerksdorp, North-West|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R42 330.00 Yearly|
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
* Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) up to a level of medium size businesses.
* Within the M&A process the focus will be on financial analysis, valuations, returns, and sustainability.
* New business feasibility studies and investment analyses.
* Identification, analysis and evaluation of corporate transactions.
* Strategic, financial, cost and management accounting analyses.
* Identification and evaluation of areas where Transactional design can clinch a deal.
* Project management.
* Optimization of Internal business.
* Business intelligence, research and development.
* Ad-hoc assignments with various financial- and value creation requirements.
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
- Should you meet the above requirements and be of the opinion that you can make a contribution to the company, kindly register and apply on our Career Page at www.groupcareers.co.za
- Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Qualifications and Experience
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
* 3 years’ appropriate experience within an agricultural and or corporate environment.
* Practical experience in respect of mergers and acquisitions will serve as a strong recommendation.
* Strong analytical and interpretation ability.
* Solution driven, self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
* Innovative conduct and the identification and exploitation of business opportunities.
* Verbal and written communication skills.
* Computer literacy (MS Excel advanced / Word / PowerPoint).