Select One Careers – Select One Jobs vacancies 2021 Select One Careers 2021- Select One Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Select One. Select One South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Select One Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Select One Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Select One Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Select One South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Select One Careers 2021- Select One Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Select One Careers:- Select One South Africa currently published a job notification on Select One South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Select One Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Graduate Economics Analyst jobs available now. Candidates who are Finance Degree can apply for this Academic Graduate Economics Analyst jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Select One South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Select One . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Select One South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Select One|
|Name of Job Position||Graduate Economics Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Development of econometric models.
- Analysis of market and economic data.
- Develop an economic dashboard as a way of monitoring longer term macroeconomic trends in SA and major economies.
- Preparation of economic variable reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work with other investment analysts to determine the investment case for exposure to various asset classes and economic sectors.
- Develop an understanding of the full portfolio management process, including front, middle and back office operations.
- Keep abreast of current market dynamics and their relationship to economic developments to help determine whether macroeconomic conditions are in balance.
Description of Tasks
- Develop econometric models for a number of relevant economic variables and market metrics.
- Analyse relevant economic data releases to highlight developing trends.
- Research and propose new developments in economic analysis.
- Develop an economic dashboard showing economic trend and risks.
- Prepare economic reports, charts and slides for inclusion in client reportback sessions.
- Work with other investment professionals to write up and report on the investment case for exposure to various asset classes.
- Liaise with investment team to develop further integration of ESG issues into investment process.
- Assist the investment administration team with relevant actions to assist with trade executions and settlement.
- Assist portfolio managers with administrative matters.
- Assist with preparation of client proposals, presentations, portfolio reviews.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
Skills/Personal Attributes Required
- Strong economic analysis skills (i.e. Economics/Econometrics).
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse information, interpret trends and draw relevant conclusions.
- Strong numerical skills and ability to develop and maintain Excel spreadsheet models
- Ability to write coherent reports and recommendations.
- Professional, proactive, efficient and reliable.
- Confident communicating with external parties and clients.
- Sound inter-personal skills, friendly, good telephone manner.
- Must be able to work under pressure and focus for long periods.
- Able to work effectively within a team or independently.
- Have a passion for economics and a keen interest in working in investment markets.
- Integrity and trustworthiness must be beyond reproach.
- A degree in the Finance/Investment Management fields, with preference for Economics / Econometrics.
The next step is to enter the application process by completing the role match questionnaire. This online questionnaire is designed to identify if you are a good match for the role and the company and also help predict a new hire”s on-the-job performance and retainability. You will be required to use the link below: