Security Industry Specialists Careers 2021- Security Industry Specialists Jobs in New York 2021. Find here Latest New York Jobs in Security Industry Specialists. Security Industry Specialists New York Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in New York. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Security Industry Specialists Jobs in New York can get here latest New York Job Opening through Security Industry Specialists Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Security Industry Specialists Jobs in New York. You can see below current Security Industry Specialists New York Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Security Industry Specialists Careers 2021- Security Industry Specialists Jobs in New York
latest New York Job Opening through Security Industry Specialists Careers:- Security Industry Specialists New York currently published a job notification on Security Industry Specialists New York Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Security Industry Specialists Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Recruiting Coordinator jobs available now. Candidates who are Associate’s Degree can apply for this Recruiting Coordinator jobs in New York.
For more details about Security Industry Specialists New York Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Security Industry Specialists. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Security Industry Specialists New York Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Security Industry Specialists|
|Name of Job Position||Recruiting Coordinator|
|Job Location||New York|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in New York|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 17.00 Per Hour|
To exceed in this role, you’ll:
- Provide support to Recruiting Managers in all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle
- Review resumes, conduct initial candidate screens, administer assessments, perform data entry of candidate activities, generate hiring manager updates and confirmation letters
- Schedule in-person interviews with hiring managers
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on application status via phone and email
- Manage the organization and maintenance of both paper and electronic personnel files
- Handle ad hoc candidates and employee HR questions, as well as resolve or filter personnel issues to the appropriate parties
- Maintain relationships with Recruiting and Division Managers to facilitate efficient inter-departmental communication
- Assist in coordinating other recruitment activities as needed
- Minimum of AA degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Marketing preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience in a professional business environment with administrative, sales or marketing experience; previous recruiting or HR experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; proficiency in MAC OS highly preferred
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
What we can offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, plus access to dependent coverage and a variety of other benefits
- 401k eligibility after the first year of employment
- Accrued PTO
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
- Incredible company culture