Secure Careers 2021- Secure Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Secure . Secure South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Secure Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Secure Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Secure Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Secure South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Secure Careers 2021- Secure Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Secure Careers:- Secure South Africa currently published a job notification on Secure South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Secure Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Future Data Analyst jobs available now. Candidates who are B.Sc can apply for this Academic Senior Future Data Analyst jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Secure South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Secure . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Secure South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Secure|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Future Data Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 623,068.00 Yearly.|
Senior Future Data Analyst:
Our Data Enablement team is looking for a Senior Future Data Analyst for their team. The Future Data Analyst will be responsible for providing the analysis and design for information solutions to various business areas and the integration into the Data Warehouse.
This includes the creation of the user requirements into technical specifications and design documents, as well as the possible identification of new data sources to the Data Warehouse
- computer science : 4 to 5 years
- data architecture : 4 to 5 years
- technical experience : 5 to 6 years
- analysis experience : 4 to 5 years
- BSc Engineering/IT : 4 to 5 years
- Code language : 4 to 5 years
- Big Data experience : 4 to 5 years
• BSc (Eng. or Comp Science or Information Systems) or Bcom (Informatics) or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification
• > 5 years Technical Experience (Knowledge and Exposure would be beneficial)
• > 5 years Analysis Experience
• Understand Core Modelling Principles (Logical and Physical)
• Knowledge of the IT trends, Data Warehouse and Data Architecture principles, practices and standards
• To understand and apply concepts such as: Relational Data Structures, Entity-Relationship and Object Modeling, Data Warehouse / Marts
• Read / Understand Code of any Language
• Write queries of any Language (Preferably SQL / Scala)
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Understand / unpack the end-to-end flow data (process) and impact due to changes in data across the value chain of the data (From Cotton-to-Cash) i.e. High Level Data Flow Diagrams, Source-to Target mappings etc.
• Ability to vary the depth of analysis from High Level (Rapid) to detailed analysis)
• Conceptual understanding of Data Visualization / Data Virtualization
• Document and unpack Business Data Requirements through continuous Business and Tech Engagement
• Communication Skills (Verbal, Written)