Search Plus HR Careers 2021- Search Plus HR Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Search Plus HR. Search Plus HR UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Search Plus HR Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Search Plus HR Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Search Plus HR Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Search Plus HR UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Search Plus HR Careers 2021- Search Plus HR Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Search Plus HR Careers:- Search Plus HR UAE currently published a job notification on Search Plus HR UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Search Plus HR Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Consultant / Specialist Interventional Cardiologist jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Consultant / Specialist Interventional Cardiologist jobs in UAE.
For more details about Search Plus HR UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Search Plus HR. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Search Plus HR UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Search Plus HR|
|Name of Job Position||Consultant / Specialist Interventional Cardiologist|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 650000 per year|
Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients’ hearts and/or cardiovascular systems.
- Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning.
- Using medical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
- Assisting and/or performing surgery which may include complex surgical interventions that require a team of medical professionals.
- Prescribing medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular disease.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Training and providing educational support to junior staff, when necessary.
- Interventional Cardiology.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working Time is Full Time.
- Salary is AED 45K TO AED 80K (Specialist, Consultant).
- Benefits are Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, and Education allowance