Sasol Controller Vacancies 2022- Sasol Controller Jobs in South Africa 2022. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Sasol Controller. Sasol Controller South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Sasol Controller Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Sasol Controller Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Sasol Controller Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Sasol Controller South Africa Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Sasol Controller Vacancies 2022- Sasol Controller Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Sasol Controller Vacancies:- Sasol Controller South Africa currently published a job notification on Sasol Controller South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Sasol Controller Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Quality Controller jobs available now. Candidates who are Grade 12 can apply for this Quality Controller jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Sasol Controller South Africa Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Sasol Controller. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Sasol Controller South Africa Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Sasol Controller|
|Name of Job Position||Quality Controller|
|Job Location||Ekandustria, Gauteng|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 159,211.00 Yearly|
- Product sampling & raw material collection.
- Do pre-product qualification tests for cut length predictions?
- Assembly of test units (Allocate sealer crimp, insert shock tube, crimp)
- Shoot & record timing of product/Adjust cut length prediction.
- Calculate standard deviation & average of test results and report
- Clean out detonator test canisters & chamber (per schedule).
- Completion of reports and labelling of product to designate qualification.
- Place product on hold, report and assist with root cause analysis.
- Pro-actively identify potential failures before production run or soonest per batch start
- Do investigation on product discrepancies or non-conforming product.
- Liaison with Shift supervisor/ shift controller on product issues.
- Full participate in Qaulity/Gun Club EPEX and other Plants as support services
- Update VM board daily.
- Update SPC chart and QC caps report daily.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 (Math’s and Science) – Must
- National Diploma/ Btech/ Analytical Chemistry or BSc (chemistry) an added advantage
- Code 08 driver’s license
- Computer Literacy
- 3 years’ relevant experience.