SANBI Careers – SANBI Jobs vacancies 2021 SANBI Careers 2021- SANBI Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in SANBI . SANBI South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for SANBI Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through SANBI Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest SANBI Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current SANBI South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
SANBI Careers 2021- SANBI Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through SANBI Careers:- SANBI South Africa currently published a job notification on SANBI South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for SANBI Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Data Quality Specialist jobs available now. Candidates who are Degree in Biological/Environmental Sciences can apply for this Academic Data Quality Specialist jobs in South Africa.
For more details about SANBI South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of SANBI . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
SANBI South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||SANBI|
|Name of Job Position||Data Quality Specialist|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Qualification and experience:-
- The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) requires an efficient and enthusiastic person with an interest in biodiversity data to support the Natural Science Collections Facility (NSCF) by contributing to improving the data quality for collection institution’s data sets and co-ordinating processes of data quality upgrading.This position requires the candidate to have at least a four (4) year degree in Biological/Environmental Sciences enhanced by a minimum of 3-5 years of experience related to biodiversity specimen/observation records (data capture management, cleaning, georeferencing).The incumbent must demonstrate exceptional proficiency in MS Excel, Access and GIS software, and must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and ability to stay organised when dealing with large amounts of data. Experience in using Specify software will be an added advantage as will experience in training or teaching. A willingness to travel, and to work as part of the team and a real interest in further developing skills and expertise in biodiversity data are essential.The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid Code B (unendorsed) driver’s license.
- Identify needs and develop work plans for data quality review and verification in museums, and to supervise, train and assist NSCF and museum staff in executing these work plans
- Assist the NSCF data coordinator with the development and implementation of processes to georeference museum specimen records
- Development, implementation and monitoring of standard processes and workflows for data management in museums
- Coordinate learnerships in biodiversity data management with NSCF and partner institution staff
- Undertake own capacity development in biodiversity data management.