Samsung Electronics Careers 2021- Samsung Electronics Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Samsung Electronics. Samsung Electronics UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Samsung Electronics Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Samsung Electronics Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Samsung Electronics Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Samsung Electronics UAE Jobs 2021 with all requierd eligibility.
Samsung Electronics Careers 2021- Samsung Electronics Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Samsung Electronics Careers:- Samsung Electronics UAE currently published a job notification on Samsung Electronics UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Samsung Electronics Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Service Marketing Executive jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Service Marketing Executive jobs in UAE.
For more details about Samsung Electronics UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Samsung Electronics. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Samsung Electronics UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Samsung Electronics|
|Name of Job Position||Service Marketing Executive|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 3,291 per month|
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing and executing a number of Service Marketing (not product) activities and campaigns including Service Strategy and Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
A key part of your role will be to improve the service operation by establishing effective strategies to support the business.Role and Responsibilities
- Establish and develop service marketing activities to differentiate and expand Service awareness in the region.
- Develop and manage service campaigns activities throughout the region.
- Understand and develop budget to execute service marketing activities based on annual Service strategy
- Evaluate and analyze customer service satisfaction survey results and formulate improvement plan/activity within related team/departments.
- Participate in any government headed customer service recognition programs
- Examine and recommend documentation updates in line with the appropriate local regulations (system registrations and status)
- Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas and ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Comfortable working on problems of diverse scope where analysing data requires evaluating identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Service Marketing Experience