Salesforce Careers 2021- Salesforce Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Salesforce. Salesforce United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Salesforce Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Salesforce Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Salesforce Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Salesforce United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Salesforce Careers 2021- Salesforce Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Salesforce Careers:- Salesforce United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Salesforce United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Salesforce Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Salesforce Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Senior Program Operations Manager jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Salesforce United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Salesforce. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Salesforce United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Salesforce|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Program Operations Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£53300 Per Year|
Salesforce Jobs Who we are…
Tableau joined the Salesforce Ohana in 2019 as an analytics trailblazer. Within Tableau Sales, the Global Services organization is supported by the Global Services Operations team which has a diverse purview including business analytics, procurement activities, business operational support, Tableau Education services, and the Tableau Services Subcontracting Program. In Global Services, we value an inclusive approach to attracting and growing talent. Whether we’re providing functional support, building programs, or rolling out the latest process improvements, we are focused on providing a great professional experience while continuing to develop an effective operational foundation for Global Services.
Salesforce Jobs What you’ll be doing…
We are looking for a Senior Manager to lead the development and management of the EMEA Global Services Field Operations function. In this role, you’ll get to build an operational function to provide regional support to the daily operations of the Tableau Services organization which spans Services Sales, Professional Services, Education Services, and the Tableau Services Subcontracting Program. You’ll be responsible for regional tasks such as bookings and revenue forecasting, Statements of Work (SOW) assistance, managing strategic regional initiatives, and ensuring that the EMEA services subcontractor ecosystem is providing the required functions to meet the business needs of the company.
Initially you’ll manage a small team directly with an extended team through a matrix structure while building out this function with the potential for future expansion.
Salesforce Jobs Your Impact:
Success will be measured by the function’s ability to effectively meet the operational needs of the EMEA Global Services business.
- Develop, grow, and lead the Field Operations function in the EMEA region
- Provide flexible, proactive operational solutions for Services leadership in the EMEA region
- Own issue resolution and escalation management related to operational tasks and subcontractors in the EMEA region
- Lead region-specific Services projects focused on strategic internal initiatives
- Identify potential improvements that can enhance the overall value, efficiency, and effectiveness of the operations function
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with key training and consulting partners in the EMEA region
- Execute on subcontractor program functions throughout the subcontractor lifecycle including partner onboarding, oversight, logistics, and escalations
- Monitor subcontractor performance in areas including process compliance, quality, revenue, and strategic fit
- Work closely with regional Practice Managers and Delivery teams to ensure accurate and up to date forecasting
- Review and provide feedback on Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Manage team members in a matrix structure with potential for direct management
Salesforce Jobs Who you are…
- Experience in an operational role with success in managing a diverse workload across multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing teams in a matrix and direct management structure
- Knowledge of the software industry, business intelligence systems, and/or analytic tools
- Ability to successfully execute on multiple, concurrent projects, tasks, and initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with external partners.
- Strong cross-functional teaming skills, including consensus building, alliance building and collaborative problem solving
- Ability to translate knowledge across diverse industries and situations to propose solutions to business users of all levels
- Self-directed and resourceful with strong interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to bring clarity and structure when managing fluid expectations and evolving demands
- Ability to identify priorities, set goals, and monitor progress of a function/team
Salesforce Jobs Preferred Requirements:
- Ability to build, manage and utilize Tableau dashboards
- Experience in a partner-related role in the software, professional services, or related industry
- Proficiency in languages other than English strongly preferred
Salesforce Jobs About Salesforce
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
Salesforce Jobs Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.