Ryanair Careers 2021- Ryanair Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Ryanair. Ryanair United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Ryanair Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Ryanair Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Ryanair Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Ryanair United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Ryanair Careers 2021- Ryanair Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Ryanair Careers:- Ryanair United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Ryanair United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Ryanair Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Ryanair Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Station Engineering Manager jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Ryanair United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Ryanair. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Ryanair United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Ryanair|
|Name of Job Position||Station Engineering Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£25,000 – £27,000 Per Year|
Aircraft Engineering Services are inviting applications for a Station Manager to be based at Stansted Airport.
Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities. With a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024, including the introduction of the Boeing Max, we offer the best career opportunities and progression in the industry.
Ryanair JobsDuties and responsibilities of Station Manager:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the managing of Staff, Rostering, Invoices, Routine Maintenance, Aircraft Incidents/AOG’s, Third Party Liaison, Base Housekeeping/Troubleshooting, Delay Reporting.
- Manage a team of Engineers.
- Manpower planning and recruitment
- Performance management
- Ensuring appropriate spares and equipment are available at each Base
- Negotiation and management of contracts with external suppliers/companies
- Investigating Maintenance Delays and implementing strategies to prevent recurrence
Ryanair Jobs Experience and Qualifications of Station Manager:
- We are looking for a motivated self-starter with managerial experience who is ready, willing and able to manage small international teams in a highly task driven environment. Previous experience in Aviation or Engineering is not necessary but would be an advantage.
- Fast moving operational experience; retail, production, processing etc
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and to travel when required
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- Full computer literacy with experience of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet Explorer).
- Fluent English
- Experienced in managing people, especially managing small teams remotely
- The unrestricted right to work and travel in the EU