RWJBarnabas Health Careers 2021- RWJBarnabas Health Jobs in New Jersey 2021. Find here Latest New Jersey Jobs in RWJBarnabas Health. RWJBarnabas Health New Jersey Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in New Jersey. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for RWJBarnabas Health Jobs in New Jersey can get here latest New Jersey Job Opening through RWJBarnabas Health Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest RWJBarnabas Health Jobs in New Jersey. You can see below current RWJBarnabas Health New Jersey Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
RWJBarnabas Health Careers 2021- RWJBarnabas Health Jobs in New Jersey
latest New Jersey Job Opening through RWJBarnabas Health Careers:- RWJBarnabas Health New Jersey currently published a job notification on RWJBarnabas Health New Jersey Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for RWJBarnabas Health Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Host/Hostess jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Host/Hostess jobs in New Jersey.
For more details about RWJBarnabas Health New Jersey Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of RWJBarnabas Health. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
RWJBarnabas Health New Jersey Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||RWJBarnabas Health|
|Name of Job Position||Host/Hostess|
|Job Location||New Jersey|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in New Jersey|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$10.69 per hour|
Located in Belleville, Clara Maass Medical Center is a facility of RWJBarnabas Health and provides a complete continuum of care to residents of northern New Jersey. With over 700 physicians and 2,100 employees, we offer advanced treatment for a wide variety of medical conditions. Our facility includes centers for advanced wound care, sleep disorders, bariatrics, orthopedics cardiac services, cancer care, emergency services, and more. In 2017, the Medical Center completed a state-of-the-art campus expansion featuring a new four-story 87,000 square foot building with a private, 32-bed Intensive Care Unit, new Main Entrance and Lobby, Retail Pharmacy, Patient Registration Area and a recently expanded Emergency Department.
Clara Maass Medical Center has been recognized nationally for its quality and patient safety by Healthgrades and by The Leapfrog Group, having earned its twelfth Grade A in 2019. The Medical Center has received Disease-Specific Care Certification from the Joint Commission for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), Congestive Heart Failure, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Advanced Certification in Palliative Care and is listed by the American Hospital Association as one of Healthcare s Most Wired hospitals. In 2018, the Medical Center earned designation in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
We are currently looking for a full-time Host/Hostess to perform a wide variety of routine tasks in all food service areas. The incumbent will be responsible for essential duties including the reheating and serving of food trays to patients units; working tray line; serving employees and patients in the dining room, and other general cleaning tasks within the Dietary Department.
- Assemble patient trays accurately and neatly.
- Assist in assembling food trays and deliver to patient units as required.
- Give assistance during the preparation and assembling of additional items for tray-line as needed.
- Check food items for proper dates.
- Ensure proper levels of food to avoid shortages before serving begins.
- Maintain food at the correct temperature to follow safety protocols.
- Manage the stocking of the area when the work shift is completed; put stock and supplies away in proper areas.
- Operate and clean equipment such as – refrigerators, steam tables, coffee machine etc.
- Wash pots, pans, and other small cooking equipment by hand utilizing appropriate cleaning and sanitizing agent.
- Wash dishes and/or utensils according to acceptable standards of practice.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation.
- Sweep and mop floors utilizing appropriate cleaning and sanitizing agent.
- Perform a variety of routine kitchen duties, as assigned.
- Host/Hostess or equivalent.
- Prior work experience in a hospitality environment (Preferred).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Capable of lifting moderately heavy weights (15-30 pounds).