RST Foods Inc Careers 2021- RST Foods Inc Jobs in Alabama 2021. Find here Latest Alabama Jobs in RST Foods Inc. RST Foods Inc Alabama Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Alabama. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for RST Foods Inc Jobs in Alabama can get here latest Alabama Job Opening through RST Foods Inc Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest RST Foods Inc Jobs in Alabama. You can see below current RST Foods Inc Alabama Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
RST Foods Inc Careers 2021- RST Foods Inc Jobs in Alabama
latest Alabama Job Opening through RST Foods Inc Careers:- RST Foods Inc Alabama currently published a job notification on RST Foods Inc Alabama Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for RST Foods Inc Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Crew Members jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Crew Members jobs in Alabama.
For more details about RST Foods Inc Alabama Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of RST Foods Inc. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
RST Foods Inc Alabama Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||RST Foods Inc|
|Name of Job Position||Crew Members|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Alabama|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$11.77 per hour|
Dairy Queen offers exciting, fun opportunities for energetic, hard working, smiling people.
Now Hiring CREW MEMBERS!
Crew Members execute all customer service operations, ensuring all prepared products meet the restaurant standards of quality and excellence. We are looking for an energetic person to join our team. If you enjoy making people smile, we want to talk with you!
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Greet guests as they enter restaurant.
- Initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately.
- Process customer transactions and maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
- Assemble and deliver order to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Keep entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and
guidelines when needed.
- Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
- Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
- Assist with end of day cleaning.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to
proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks.
- Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
Do not miss out on a great opportunity!