RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Jr Clerk cum Typist Job Vacancies. Eastern Railway Jobs. Latest Upcoming Indian Railway Recruitment 2021. Latest & Upcoming Govt Jobs 2021
Indian Railway Jobs 2021- Job Seekers who are waiting for Eastern Railway Recruitment. The news coming from Indian Railway Recruitment Cell that RRC Eastern Railway Jobs notification out at Eastern Railway official website. Candidates who are interested in Indian Railway Jobs, can apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment. You can check here for Eastern Central Railway Jobs
RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Jr Clerk cum Typist Job Vacancies
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Indian Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) notification out regarding to filling of Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Jr Clerk cum Typist Job Vacancies. The Railway Recruitment cell Eastern Railway invites online application from eligible candidates who are looking for Indian Railway Jobs for 12th qualification. These 252 Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Jr Clerk cum Typist Vacancies are in Eastern Railway, Kolkata, West Bengal.
The Eastern Railway jobs applications will be accepted online on or before —. To understand all the necessary details for Eastern Railway recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Qualification for Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name of the Job Position||Total No. of Post||
|Commercial – cum- Ticket Clerk||124||12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks In the aggregate, from govt. recognized Education Board. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC & ST and candidates having higher qualification from UGC recognized University.|
|Jr.Clerk-cum- Typist||128||12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks In the aggregate, from govt. recognized Education Board. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in ase of SC & ST and candidates having higher qualification from UGC recognized University|
Pay Scale: Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Category No.||Name of the Job Position||Pay Level (7th CPC)|
|A||Commercial – cum- Ticket Clerk||Level-3 Non- Safety post|
|B||Jr.Clerk-cum- Typist||Level 2 Non Safety post|
Age Limit for Eastern Railway Recruitment
Candidates age should be count As on 01/01/2020.
|For General candidates,||Less then 42 years|
|For SC/ST candidates||Less then 47 years|
|For OBC candidates||Less then 45 years|
PROOF OF AGE : 10th class Certificate indicating Date of Birth issued by a government recognized Education Board would have to be submitted as proof of age. Candidates should note that the date of birth filled in this application should be same as recorded in the Matriculation/SSLC/Xth Class or an equivalent certificate. No subsequent request for its change will be considered. In case, the declared age varies from the records available in Service Record of candidate, the decision taken by administration would be final
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eligible candidates may apply online at Eastern Railway’s website (direct link is given below) from —.
Apply Path for Eastern Railway Jobs
- Before filling up ONLINE application, candidates are advised to keep scanned
copy in JPEG format of following documents ready with them:
- Passport size color photograph
- Signature and LTI
- Copy of self attested certificates as- railway identity card, proof of date
of birth, educational qualification and caste certificate etc. as per the
- Visit the website of RRC-ER: www.rrcer.com or website of Eastern Railway
www.er.indianrailways.gov.in ->Railway Recruitment Cell. Click on the “Online/E-Application for GDCE 01/2021” link. Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in the personal information viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth,
Community, e-mail Address and Mobile number. On submission of required
details an e-mail/SMS will be received in the registered e-mail ID/Mobile
number. Open inbox of your registered e-mail/SMS and note the registration
number and password.
- Login – using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail/SMS.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-bystep.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph, Signature and LTI, self attested
certificates in proof of railway employee identity, date of birth,
education/technical qualifications and caste i.e. SC/ST/OBC.
- Fill up the mandatory fields of Application form.
- Submit the properly filled up application form. Take 4 copies of print out
of properly filled up application form.
- Candidates should have their own mobile number, valid & active personal
email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as RRC
shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and
email. RRC will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and
email address at any stage.
- RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to
register and/or submit their application within the last day on account of
aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to
register and submit ONLINE application much before the closing date since
Page 13 of 19 there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC concerned on account of heavy load on the internet or website during last days of online registration
More About Applying Process for Eastern Railway Recruitment
- Eastern Railway employees who are fulfilling eligibility criteria for both the
posts are advised to fill up their form, duly indicating preference for their
choice of post. Two separate applications for the posts will not be considered.
- Eligible Eastern Railway employees are required to go to the link provided for
filling ONLINE application through website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com) &
website of Eastern Railway (www.er.indianrailways.gov.in) and fill up the
personal details/BIO-DATA carefully.
- Candidates should ensure that their Name/Spelling, Father’s Name/Spelling,
Community details, Educational Qualification and Date of Birth match with the entries recorded in Service Record and Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating with them.
- Candidates are further advised to visit website of ER & RRC/ER frequently to
get the latest information or any changes about this notification. The
communication with the candidates will be made through SMS & e-mail only.
Candidates are advised to provide only their own Mobile number/ e-mail ID so that they receive such communication.
PHOTOGRAPH Size for Eastern Railway Recruitment
- It should be a Color Passport Photograph with white/light color background. It should be of size 35mmX45mm or 320 x 240 pixels. It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution. The size of the photograph should be between 20-SOKB.
- The color photograph must have been taken on or after 01.07.2021 in a
professional studio. Photographs taken using mobile and self composed
portraits may result in rejection of application.
- The photo should have clear front view of the candidate without cap and
sunglasses. The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph
with a full face view looking at the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible. In case the candidate Page 10 of 19 wears glasses, then the photograph should not have any glare/reflections on glasses and eyes should be clearly visible.
- The photograph must match with the appearance of the candidate on the days
of CBTs/CBAT/TST, document verification and Medical test.
- Photos of the candidates on all documents should be identical in all stages of
recruitment process. Candidates are advised to keep at least 12 (Twelve)
copies of the same photograph for further use, as and when required during
the recruitment process.
SIGNATURE and LTI for Eastern Railway Recruitment
- The applicant has to sign and put LTI on white paper with Black Ink within a
box of size 50 mm x 20 mm. The images should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 dpi resolution. Size of file should be between 10-40 KB.
Signature must be in running letters and NOT IN BLOCK LETIERS.
Signature of the employee on all the documents during the process should be
identical either in Hindi or English and must not be in Block/Capital or
- The signature and LTI must be of the applicant only and not of any other
person otherwise it would be treated as impersonation/fraud. It should also
tally with signature in Service Record and other official documents of
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical in all stages
of recruitment process. Signatures in different style at the time of CBT, Typing
Skill Test, Document Verification, Medical examination etc. may result in
cancellation of candidature. Biometric capture and matching is mandatory in
all stages of recruitment.
- Candidate should then upload scanned photograph, Left Thumb Impression
and signature in following manner:-
Eastern Railway Recruitment PROCEDURE FOR FORWARDING THE HARD COPY OF APPLICATIONS:
- Candidate should obtain at least 4 printouts of the properly filled up
application form. One copy should be retained by the candidate and other
copies are to be submitted as mentioned below.
- Candidate should enclose required enclosures as stated above with the
application and submit the application in triplicate to his Controlling Officer
(not below the rank of Assistant Officer) before last date of Application
submission, take acknowledgement; failing which candidature will be
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: for Eastern Railway Recruitment
- Before applying for the post(s) against this notification employees should
satisfy themselves that they fulfill all eligibility norms including Age,
Educational Qualification(s) from a Govt. recognized Board/University/Institute and the same should be included in their Service Records. Employees should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the
post(s) as on the closing date of on line registration as per schedule.
- Employee must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standard for the
opted post. Employees who are found medically unsuitable for the opted
post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
- The schedule for filling up of application form, eligibility criteria and other
details are given in this notification. Candidates are advised to go through
them in detail. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or copies of Certificates to RRC by post.
- In terms of RBE 60/2015, GDCE would be a single stage exam and since the
minimum educational qualification is same for both the vacancies, only one
common Computer Based Test (CBT) would be conducted. The eligible
candidates should treat that this notification itself is an alert notice for
conducting computer based test (CBT) examination which will be advised at
short notice by RRC.
- Candidates who are fulfilling eligibility criteria are advised to fill up their form, duly indicating preference for their choice of post. If an employee opts for ONLY one post out of the two available posts, his/her candidature would only be considered for the post opted. Two separate applications by a candidate, for the two posts will NOT be considered. Two separate applications for same post will not be considered by the computer.
- The select list of two notified posts would be formed on the basis of merit and post preference of candidates, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria. Candidates, who opt for Jr. Clerk cum Typist, would be subjected to typing
proficiency test. The panel will be subject to fitness in the medical
examination, conducted by concerned Unit of Eastern Railway.
- The number of vacancies shown in this Notification are provisional and the
same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of
the administration at the time of finalization of selection. For other details and guidelines, candidates are advised to carefully read the paragraphs of this
Eastern Railway Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Update soon|