Royal Caribbean Jobs 2021 | Royal Caribbean Careers | Royal Caribbean cruise jobs | RCCL jobs | Royal Caribbean cruise ship jobs | Royal Caribbean international jobs | Royal Caribbean cruise careers
Royal Caribbean Jobs 2021 for ROYAL WAY Ambassador
Royal Caribbean cruise careers- The ROYAL WAY Ambassador should be a strategic professional, partner with land and sea, with officials and senior management to develop, implement and maintain brand-wide ROYAL WAY culture. Every customer should also be a partner with shipboard management to help maintain and maintain customer service culture in order to provide a friendly, passion, and commuted experience every time. Report of Human Resources Shipboard Director for RCI.
Royal Caribbean Careers Job Notice for ROYAL WAY Ambassador Position
Royal Caribbean Jobs 2021- Royal Caribbean Cruise Limited Hiring for Royal Way Ambassador. Candidates who are interested & Completing Job Qualification for these job position. They Can Apply for this job on Royal Caribbean Careers link given in below section.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: for Royal Caribbean Jobs as A Royal Way Ambassador
Royal Caribbean Jobs 2021- If you are selected for this Job position then you have following Essential Duties and Responsibilities for make Royal Caribbean Careers
- Develops and implements organizational strategies that optimize the performance and overall effectiveness of the ROYAL WAY standards on land and at sea for the whole Royal Caribbean International brand.
- Provides guidance to shipboard senior management pertaining to effectiveness of delivery and execution of the ROYAL WAY standards.
- Analyzes data gathered from guest (NPS) and employee comments, recommends effective solutions, and works with the business to implement those solutions.
- Partners with HR professionals to develop and implement best practices and monitors their application throughout the brand.
- Works closely with Hotel Operations to develop initiatives, techniques, communication strategies, and marketing tools to foster a customer service culture onboard
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
QUALIFICATIONS: for Royal Caribbean Careers as a Ambassador
Candidate have a Bachelors degree in Business with a specialty in Tourism & Hospitality. Masters degree preferred.
Aspirants Should have 5 – 7 years’ experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: for Royal Caribbean Jobs
Aspirants should have experience in tourism management or consulting in a dynamic, highly complex global environment. Must be able to show a successful track record of strategic work with business partners at all levels. Strong analytical and written communication.
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. RCL and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
|Toronto Police Jobs||Police Jobs in Ohio|
|Police Officer Jobs in Florida||Pennsylvania Police Jobs|
|Firefighter Jobs in Florida||NEW Jersey Police Jobs|
|Law enforcement jobs in Texas||Florida Police Jobs|
|Indiana Police Jobs||Govt Jobs in USA|
Royal Caribbean Jobs for Data Entry Clerk Position
The Royal Caribbean Cruise Limited consists of six specific companies that share anchored vision in excellence. We have a common passion for creative thinking, innovative engineering and excellent guest service, which constantly improve on whatever we do. The entire Royal Caribbean family is committed to the heritage of hospitality and culture of innovation, which is at the core of our guest service, the security of responsible citizenship in our natural environment and our global community.
Royal Caribbean Jobs Description for Data Entry Clerk Position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- check source documents for accuracy
- verify data and correct data where necessary
- obtain further information for incomplete documents
- update data and delete unnecessary files
- combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- transcribe information into required electronic format
- scan documents into document management systems or databases
- check completed work for accuracy
- respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- comply with data integrity and security policies
Education and Experience for Royal Caribbean Careers as a Data Entry Clerk
- High school diploma
- formal computer training an advantage
- proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Word and Excel
- knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures (filing alpha and numerical)
Royal Caribbean Jobs Requirements
- information collection and management
- planning and organizing
- problem solving
- attention to detail
- decision making skills
- communication skills
- ability to work under pressure
Royal Caribbean Jobs for Manager of Deployment and Itinerary Planning Position
As part of the Strategic Planning Team, the manager of the deployment and travel program is responsible for the development and refinement of the unique portfolio of Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise.
This situation will affect the strategic direction and financial performance of each brand through quantitative analysis and market research, will create new routes, partner with global destinations, and we will continually improve the development and management of new travel program products.
Within the company, there will be significant risk for senior management with the opportunity to work closely with operations, noise, marketing, sales, revenue management, international and other departments.
In the organization sister sisters will also play a supporting role. Manager, Deployment Strategy Status, is a dynamic situation that requires a lot of expertise and breadth of skill and experience and plays an important role within the deployment and travel program scheme.
The manager will develop and maintain financial analysis of more complexity and other quantitative models to direct deployment decisions.
Deployment and assignment within the travel scheme usually involves the quantitative and qualitative analysis of a competitive situation, the development of recommendations and written and / or oral presentation of those recommendations to senior management. To lead the position of the manager will also be called several times and to fully represent the department on various initiatives, projects and meetings.
Royal Caribbean Jobs Careers- Essential Duties of Manager of Deployment and Itinerary Planning
- Direct reporting & coaching a team of 3 analysts/senior analysts.
- Create and assist in presenting business cases to support the strategic and tactical deployment decisions. Development of business cases typically involve quantitative and qualitative analysis of a competitive situation, development of recommendations, and written and/or oral presentation of those recommendations.
- Provide high level and product level analysis and optimization of profitability and guest satisfaction impact on all future deployment decisions.
- Research new destinations and itinerary options which support our brand specific strategic plans and utilize market research and guest feedback to maximize both market value and guest experience.
- Support the creation of the detailed itineraries for each brand.
Be aware of competitive product offerings and performance as well as
Royal Caribbean Jobs Careers- Responsibilities
- macroeconomic and environmental factors impacting the cruise industry.
- Liaise with ports, governments, and other stakeholders in destinations around the world to guide continual improvement in the quality of destinations we offer.
- Key point of contact with departments throughout the organization to reach consensus on deployment recommendations for senior and executive management.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance product-level profitability and guest satisfaction monitoring and forecasting models.
- Review itinerary changes & seek approval of new itinerary products from various internal departments.
- Oversee & review all charter quotes & itinerary proposals to ensure cost-based financial measures are accounted for and proposals are operationally feasible.
- Ability to lead and solely represent the department on various initiatives, projects, and meetings.
Royal Caribbean Jobs Careers Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or (BBA.) from a four-year college or university is required
- MBA or Masters Degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years cruise industry knowledge and experience preferred
- Destination knowledge is preferred.
Royal Caribbean Jobs Careers Knowledge and Skills:
- Pro-active mindset and attitude.
- Must be able to think creatively.
- Willingness to accept immediate project responsibility.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail is absolutely required.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and problem identification.
- Ability to logically structure quantitative analysis of complex issues.
- Ability to operate in a cross functional environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to work independently and use proper judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal English language and overall communication.
- Competency of computer systems and applications is essential, with an emphasis on the ability to access and manipulate data from a variety of sources.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills: Excel (ability to perform pivots and vlookup), strong PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of AS400 and Essbase preferred, but not required.
- Brio On-Demand is required.
- Ability to coach team members.