Roche Careers 2021- Roche Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Roche. Roche United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Roche Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Roche Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Roche Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Roche United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Roche Careers 2021- Roche Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Roche Careers:- Roche United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Roche United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Roche Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Roche Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Project & Administration Assistant jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Roche United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Roche. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Roche United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Roche|
|Name of Job Position||Project & Administration Assistant|
|Job Location||Burgess Hill|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£21,741 Per Year|
Are you looking for a rewarding role in which the support work you do really matters?
Does a rewarding career with a progressive, world leading company in biotech and medical diagnostics, with Fortune 500 ranking, excite you?
If you’ve replied yes to these questions, we welcome you to apply for an exciting new opportunity as a Project & Administration Assistant at Roche Diagnostics UK & Ireland, based in Burgess Hill.
Roche Diagnostics UK & Ireland is in an exciting phase of growth, where the business is channeling its energy, focus, functions and processes towards enhancing customer and patient experience in the countries it operates in. As the medical diagnostics market-leader in UK & Ireland, the organisation recognises its responsibility to the healthcare system and will continue to remain agile in developing new ways of working, with a growth mindset.
At Roche we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now and develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives as a world leader in Healthcare & Diagnostics solutions. Our product portfolio is widely adopted in the most advanced private and NHS laboratories across the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the Business Sustainability Director, your mission will be to closely assist our leadership team, drive the organisation’s effectiveness and support or lead various projects and initiatives across the organisation.
As a Project & Administration Assistant you will:
- Deliver a full range of administration support to the Senior Leadership Team, being anticipative of and responsive to their needs and contributing to their effectiveness
- Provide effective and efficient administration support to the organisation
- Drive process improvements where possible
- Support, co-own or lead projects: proactively owning projects within business sustainability and providing project support across the organisation as required
- Identify and consult with sponsors and/or subject matter experts to coordinate deliverables for the Directorate’s projects so that activities are followed up appropriately and timelines respected.
- Actively collaborate with team members, sharing best practice within and outside of the Business Sustainability team
Who you are:
- You will possess 3 A-levels (A-C) and a Degree level education or equivalent is desired but not essential.
- You will have a proven track record of supporting the management of projects and driving a timely approach.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated advanced organisational and planning skills including the coordination of multiple activities.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to demonstrate clear, concise communication in a highly professional and timely manner.
- You will have excellent critical thinking and advanced problem solving and decision making skills.
- Very importantly you will have a growth mindset with openness to learn new skills as required as the organisation evolves.
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the commitment to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organisation for you. In return we offer a competitive salary plus the excellent benefits you would expect from a blue-chip organisation, including a genuine interest in your development and progression.
Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients’ lives. If you want to be part of a passionate team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
Investing in you
Roche is a company that not only invests in its business – over £6.5 billion in R&D worldwide, including £460 million in the UK alone last year – but equally importantly in its people.
What this means for you is, not only a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, but also a genuine interest in your development and progression.
All of which has gained Roche 2019 Top Employer status in the UK and Europe.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Services & Support, Business Services & Support > Administrative Support