Robert Walters Careers 2021- Robert Walters Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Robert Walters . Robert Walters South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Robert Walters Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Robert Walters Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Robert Walters Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Robert Walters South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Robert Walters Careers 2021- Robert Walters Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Robert Walters Careers:- Robert Walters South Africa currently published a job notification on Robert Walters South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Robert Walters Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Syndicated Loans Specialist jobs available now. Candidates who are Post Graduate Degree can apply for this Academic Syndicated Loans Specialist jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Robert Walters South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Robert Walters . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Robert Walters South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Robert Walters|
|Name of Job Position||Syndicated Loans Specialist|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 161,322.00 Yearly.|
Sitting in this niche division within loans structuring and loan distribution of the Investment Bank, the role will focus on deal origination for syndicated structures.
A leading South African Corporate & Investment Bank are seeking a syndicated loans specialist to work out of their Johannesburg office.
The syndication market in SA is going through a period of heavy evolution; as a transactor, you will handle complex mandates and will be aggressive in promoting syndicated loans as a specialist finance facility for large corporates, projects, or Development Finance Institutions, and successful candidates could be coming from a boutique background. In this role you will be offered a combination of hard-currency, and non-hard currency exposure, and will be working as part of an international team in tandem with London.
Requirements for Syndicated Loans Specialist
- Pre-existing knowledge of syndicated loans, club loans, bilateral loans
- Ability and experience of building relationships with Institutional Investors, Banks, and development finance institutions
- Ability to increase the profile of the team, and this rarer product offering, across the market
- Experience of underwriting loans, and of creating underwriting papers
- Strong market understanding of loan markets, and capital markets
- Understanding of cross-currency deals
Key personal criteria
- Good personality and communication skills, across all levels
- Able to debate and negotiate on complex deal structures
- Innovative & competitive
- Able to operate in a flat structure
Day to day tasks of Syndicated Loans Specialist
- Preparation of pitchbooks
- Responses to RFPs
- Arrange and attend meetings with borrowers
- Maintaining database of investors
- Primary & secondary distribution
- Min. Undergrad and ideally post-graduate degree in finance, law, or similar
- Min. 5+ years relevant experience (within Banking)