Roads & Transport Authority Careers 2021- Roads & Transport Authority Jobs in Dubai 2021. Find here Latest Dubai Jobs in Roads & Transport Authority. Roads & Transport Authority Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2021.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Roads & Transport Authority Jobs in Dubai can get here latest Dubai Job Opening through Roads & Transport Authority Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Roads & Transport Authority Jobs in Dubai. You can see below current Roads & Transport Authority Dubai Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Roads & Transport Authority Careers 2021- Roads & Transport Authority Jobs in Dubai
latest Dubai Job Opening through Roads & Transport Authority Careers:- Roads & Transport Authority Dubai currently published a job notification on Roads & Transport Authority Dubai Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Roads & Transport Authority Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Chief Analyst Call Center jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor Degree can apply for this Chief Analyst Call Center jobs in Dubai.
For more details about Roads & Transport Authority Dubai Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Roads & Transport Authority. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Roads & Transport Authority Dubai Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Roads & Transport Authority|
|Name of Job Position||Chief Analyst Call Center|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Dubai|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||16,800 AED per month|
Roads & Transport Authority Careers JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recommend modifications to Call Center policies and procedures based on analysis of data.
- Periodically review SLA agreements with third parties to ensure service provided.
- Act as a technical liaison between multiple departments as required ensuring deliverables of Call Centres requirements.
- Monitor Call Center systems against vendor SLAs and KPIs for performance issues and provide action plans to address and improve.
- Maintenance of technical assets belonging to Call Center to ensure quality and audit compliances are met.
- Evaluate the Call Centers operations, processes, KPIs, SLAs, OLAs etc for accuracy, effectiveness.
- Evaluate Call Center owned technical systems in terms of efficiency suitability for business requirements and accuracy.
- Analyze raw data from across all Call Center operations systems, processes and operational and extract trends, results and analysis.
- Conduct business analysis activities and align technical systems.
Roads & Transport Authority JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Sound knowledge of Contact Center technologies and platforms, and Knowledge of compliance and operating standards.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
Roads & Transport Authority QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 6 years of relevant experience to Contact Centers or Customer Service.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration from a recognized university.