RMS Staffing Solutions Careers 2021- RMS Staffing Solutions Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in RMS Staffing Solutions . RMS Staffing Solutions South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for RMS Staffing Solutions Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through RMS Staffing Solutions Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest RMS Staffing Solutions Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current RMS Staffing Solutions South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
RMS Staffing Solutions Careers 2021- RMS Staffing Solutions Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through RMS Staffing Solutions Careers:- RMS Staffing Solutions South Africa currently published a job notification on RMS Staffing Solutions South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for RMS Staffing Solutions Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Stock / Logistics Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Stock / Logistics Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about RMS Staffing Solutions South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of RMS Staffing Solutions . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
RMS Staffing Solutions South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||RMS Staffing Solutions|
|Name of Job Position||Stock / Logistics Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 369,221.00 Yearly|
- Receiving and dispatching of stock to and from the 5 regional branches;
- Maintenance of sales demand and forecast allocation of workload in the Workshop;
- Stock module management for branch
- Stock rotation management at branch level via online stock module;
- Ordering and completion of waybills to ship stock weekly;
- Monthly & Financial year end stock take;
- Weekly reconciliation of units removed in the field and sent back to Head Office.
- Daily, weekly & monthly reporting
Purchasing / Procurement
- Purchasing of stock as required, including identifying the supplier order lead times and ensuring all orders arrive timeously
- Monthly procurement of consumables as required by the in-house workshop and branches
- Creation and Maintenance of supplier Service Level Agreements (for selected suppliers).
- Management of stock journals on Pastel to transfer stock to branches for invoicing purposes
- Management of final assembly and stock repairs on Pastel (handling of workshop job cards)
- Product costing analysis
- Monthly reporting on current stock holding on Pastel
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a Supply Chain role
- Strong Pastel experience
- Strong administrative skills with excellent attention to detail
- Valid driver’s licence with own vehicle
- Clear criminal record