Rio Tinto Careers – Rio Tinto Jobs vacancies 2021 Rio Tinto Careers 2021- Rio Tinto Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Rio Tinto. Rio Tinto South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Rio Tinto Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Rio Tinto Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Rio Tinto Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Rio Tinto South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Rio Tinto Careers 2021- Rio Tinto Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Rio Tinto Careers:- Rio Tinto South Africa currently published a job notification on Rio Tinto South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Rio Tinto Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are Grade 12 can apply for this Academic Assistant jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Rio Tinto South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Rio Tinto . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Rio Tinto South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Rio Tinto|
|Name of Job Position||Assistant|
|Job Location||Richards Bay|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Collate, print, copy, file and distribute documentation (hardcopy and electronic)
- Capture and maintain data
- Schedule, diarize and arrange appointments, meetings, functions, business trips, etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and provide a typing service
- Create/compile reports, returns, presentations, notices, job requests, etc
- Expedite the delivery of goods or services
- Provide and/or facilitate general administrative services such as stationery, time sheets, audits, tools and equipment, bus tickets, transport arrangements, vehicle servicing, etc.
- Maintain and improve safety, health and environmental standards and practices
- Monitor specific consumable usage and stock count on a daily basis and prepare month end reports
- Perform fair and reasonable tasks related to the job and working environment, at the discretion of the Supervisor
- Strong focus on health, safety and environment; an ability to lead by example
- Grade 12 / N3 / NQF Level 4
- One year administration/secretarial experience
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office
- SAP experience is an advantageous
- EB driver’s licence (Code 8)
- Well-developed inter-personal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent planning and organizing skills