Rhodes University Careers – Rhodes University Jobs vacancies 2021 Rhodes University Careers 2021- Rhodes University Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Rhodes University . Rhodes University South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Rhodes University Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Rhodes University Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Rhodes University Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Rhodes University South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Rhodes University Careers 2021- Rhodes University Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Rhodes University Careers:- Rhodes University South Africa currently published a job notification on Rhodes University South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Rhodes University Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Psychologist II jobs available now. Candidates who are Masters degree can apply for this Academic Psychologist II jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Rhodes University South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Rhodes University . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Rhodes University South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Rhodes University|
|Name of Job Position||Psychologist II|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R350 597 – R471 659 Yearly.|
Qualification and experience:-
- For the Psychologist II position the job incumbent must be a qualified and registered counselling psychologist (Masters’ degree) with at least 3 year’s relevant work experience over and above their internship. Individuals who have supervised interns will be at an advantage.Relevant experience includes: –
- Any work with adolescents or individuals with respect to career guidance. The greater the diversity of this experience the better for example, experience in individual counselling, group counselling, educational work and psychometric services.
- Experience dealing with secondary school learners will be an advantage as well as any experience with students at a tertiary level
- Experience training of groups
For additional information on the requirements, please refer to the Job Profile.
It is essential that prospective candidates read the job profile, of this post and ensure that all relevant documentation is submitted.
- Recognising that diversity is important in achieving excellence, Rhodes University especially encourages South African members of underrepresented designated groups to apply. Spouses and Partners of existing staff members are also encouraged to apply.Please note that this appointment will be made in line with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act of RSA and the University’s recruitment and selection policies and equity strategies. The initial focus will be on equity candidates.In terms of Immigration Legislation (Act No. 13 of 2002 & Regulations), international staff members (non-SA citizens) have to comply with the provisions of the Act. This therefore means that the period of employment to non-SA citizens will be guided by the validity period of the work permit. In line with legislation governing employment of foreign nationals, employment contracts will be offered on the basis that a development plan would be implemented for the transfer of skills to a South African resident. The onus is on candidates to ensure that they are in possession of a valid work permit before the commencement of employment at the University, failing which the employment with Rhodes University will be terminated.