REV Group Careers 2021- REV Group Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in REV Group. REV Group Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for REV Group Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through REV Group Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest REV Group Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current REV Group Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
REV Group Careers 2021- REV Group Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through REV Group Careers:- REV Group Indiana currently published a job notification on REV Group Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for REV Group Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Engineer jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this Engineer jobs in Indiana.
For more details about REV Group Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of REV Group. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
REV Group Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||REV Group|
|Name of Job Position||Engineer|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 69,621.00 Per Year|
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for designing and releasing mechanical systems to support sustaining products as well as new and refresh product programs. Design responsibility for these systems will include concept creation, prototyping, validation, production release and manufacturing rollout support. This role may solely own projects or work under the direction of a senior engineer. The expectation of this role is to design cost effective, timely solutions within a cross functional team to meet the Business’s needs and drive growth.
Specific Job Functions Include:
- Support company’s long-range product development goals and objectives through innovative and cost effective designs.
- Apply engineering principles to solve complex design issues.
- Tolerance stacks (standard and statistical), dFMEA, pFMEA, 8D, GD&T, Root Cause Analysis, free body diagrams
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis
- Probability, process & design capability, DOE
- Create drawings and 3D models for release in to the company’s drawing database.
- Create Validation plans to verify the performance of new designs.
- Create Design Requirement Documents to distribute to potential suppliers.
- Communicate cross functionally to fully develop the product.
- Lead teams comprised of engineering, quality, manufacturing and sourcing to implement designs
- Mentor less experienced team members.
The candidate requires a positive attitude with a drive to create exceptional products. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, time management and the ability to focus and prioritize are necessary. The candidate should have excellent communication and listening skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- 3-5 years engineering experience.
- Experience designing complex products.
- Experience delivering to a structured timeline.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of designing in CAD.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead when necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, organized and self-disciplined.