Recru-IT Careers 2021- Recru-IT Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Recru-IT . Recru-IT South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Recru-IT Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Recru-IT Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Recru-IT Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Recru-IT South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Recru-IT Careers 2021- Recru-IT Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Recru-IT Careers:- Recru-IT South Africa currently published a job notification on Recru-IT South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Recru-IT Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Accountant jobs available now. Candidates who are B.Com can apply for this Academic Senior Accountant jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Recru-IT South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Recru-IT . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Recru-IT South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Recru-IT|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Accountant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 347,229.00 Yearly|
- Processing month end entries
- Compiling detailed ledger reconciliations and investigation and clearing of reconciling items including control accounts
- Complete consolidated financial reporting and analysis that adds value and insight for the business comparing expenses to budgets and identifying reasons for variances in order to provide financial insights in reporting
- Resolving client queries within agreed timeframes
- Preparation of Quarterly packs for Group Reporting
- Preparation of the monthly VAT reconciliation
- Preparation of the Annual Financial Statements
- Providing information as required by both internal and external auditors
- Preparation of information as required by financial manager/CFO on an ad-hoc basis
- Contribute to the enhancement of systems, processes and issues in order to enhance financial management
- Manage general ledger and other financial controls to ensure compliance to the relevant accounting standards and controls
- Manage high risk and problematic financial issues in area of accountability and contribute to the identification of solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiencies within area of responsibility.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of profession, industry and legislation knowledge
- B-Com Honours or Accounting degree with articles
- 5 years plus relevant financial accounting experience in the Investment industry (LISP Experience is an advantage)
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and accounting principles and practices
- Auditing experience and articles would be advantageous
- JDE and Oracle experience would be advantageous
- Forex exposure would be advantageous