ReAssure Careers 2021- ReAssure Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in ReAssure. ReAssure United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for ReAssure Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through ReAssure Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest ReAssure Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current ReAssure United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
ReAssure Careers 2021- ReAssure Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through ReAssure Careers:- ReAssure United Kingdom currently published a job notification on ReAssure United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for ReAssure Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application ReAssure Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Customer Service Advisor jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about ReAssure United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of ReAssure. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
ReAssure United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||ReAssure|
|Name of Job Position||Customer Service Advisor|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£18,261 Per Year|
ReAssure Life, part of Phoenix Group are recruiting a Customer service Advisor to join our team within the contact centre function. The position will preferably be based in Southampton on a Fixed Term Contract basis. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join an ambitious organisation, within an ever-changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
ReAssure Jobs You Will Be Responsible For
Your role will be taking customer service inbound calls from our customers and financial advisers. You will be supporting the administration and servicing of numerous policies whilst ensuring that you deliver on your promises and ensure that the customer is always treated fairly.
ReAssure Jobs Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Providing effective customer service whilst complying with regulatory guidelines for each and every task
- Identifying and escalating any issues to your manager in a timely manner
- Completing administration tasks within agreed timescales working through processes and utilising a number of systems
- Working in collaboration with other business functions to complete any requests from policy holders
- Helping and supporting customers with a variety of policy updates and requests
- Ensuring that the policies are administered efficiently through attention to detail and accuracy
ReAssure Jobs Key Skills/experience Required
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Confident IT skills
- The ability to follow and work with processes
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer service experience is desirable but not essential. We will provide full product and customer service training to successful candidates.
ReAssure is a highly respected name in the heritage Life Insurance and Pensions market. We are a 3000+ strong team built on a wide range of skills and a wealth of experience. Originally founded in 1963, we’re at a busy crossroads of regulatory and market changes in the insurance industry. We have a proven track record of successfully integrating blocks of pension, insurance and investment business.
As one of Britain’s Top Employers in financial services, we offer opportunities for you to challenge and develop yourself in a company that looks after our colleagues, customers and communities.
ReAssure is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.