Raytheon Intelligence & Space Careers 2021- Raytheon Intelligence & Space Jobs in Qatar 2021. Find here Latest Qatar Jobs in Raytheon Intelligence & Space. Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in Qatar. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Raytheon Intelligence & Space Jobs in Qatar can get here latest Qatar Job Opening through Raytheon Intelligence & Space Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Raytheon Intelligence & Space Jobs in Qatar. You can see below current Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar Jobs 2021 with all PhD in Comparative Literature from a recognized Program or Department of Comparative Literature, BSc in Electrical Engineering eligibility.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space Careers 2021- Raytheon Intelligence & Space Jobs in Qatar
latest Qatar Job Opening through Raytheon Intelligence & Space Careers:- Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar currently published a job notification on Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Raytheon Intelligence & Space Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Vehicle Mechanic jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor Degree can apply for this Vehicle Mechanic jobs in Qatar.
For more details about Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Raytheon Intelligence & Space. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space Qatar Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Raytheon Intelligence & Space|
|Name of Job Position||Vehicle Mechanic|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Qatar|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||5,880 QAR per month|
Requisition ID 168380BR
Date updated 22/10/2020
The Vehicle Mechanic will perform Organizational and Direct Support repairs in accordance with (IAW), US ARMY 10/20 PMCS Maintenance Standards with additional guidance per established refurbishment procedures. Must be able to perform services on different types of tactical vehicles, able to replace damaged components, diagnose mechanical and electrical problems, and troubleshoot brakes, suspension, and fuel and engine problems. All work performed will be in accordance with applicable Army technical manuals (TMs) using hardware and software tools currently available. The individual will provide technical and administrative supervision of the conventional maintenance facility. The mechanic will be responsible for refurbishment, repairs and upgrades of Patriot and Patriot peculiar equipment and heavy duty wheeled vehicles including HEMTT’s. Must also demonstrate proficiency in the refurbishment, repairs and upgrades of Patriot launcher trailers, and single & dual axle generator trailers. Although military experience is preferred, a solid civilian automotive maintenance background to include diesel engine, drive train and suspension experience will be considered. The individual will also be responsible to make recommendations on parts requisitions, inspect satellite maintenance points to ensure adherence to military standard operating procedures for vehicle maintenance, and will assist the maintenance officer with the enforcement of safety policies, procedures and standards. Observe and follow all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Perform other duties and activities as directed. The position will be required to perform other related duties as required by the maintenance officer. This position is an unaccompanied assignment located in Doha Qatar.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space Jobs Required Skills:
- Must have successfully completed a heavy-duty vehicle maintenance course of instruction from a recognized technical institute.
- Possess experience in the maintenance and repair of heavy-duty vehicles. Extensive knowledge in the depot and organizational level maintenance of heavy wheeled vehicles (inclusive of engines, transmissions, fuel systems, coolant systems, brake and electrical systems).
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform maintenance inspections and repairs, to include troubleshooting, diagnosing and parts ordering in accordance with applicable technical manuals. Move materials and equipment to work locations and set up work site.
- Minimum of eight (5) years of field automotive maintenance experience to include troubleshooting and repair.
- Demonstrated experience in Organizational or Intermediate or General Support Maintenance of HEMTT automotive chassis, power train, and suspension system.
- Demonstrated experience with maintenance, repair, and operability of tools, test kits, test equipment, TMDE, in support of field automotive equipment.
- Demonstrated experience with equipment receipt, inspection, preparation, and set up.
- Demonstrated basic computer skills for record keeping and parts requisition.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space Jobs Desired Skills:
- Graduate of specialized training on the M977 Series HEMTT
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of the Patriot HEMTT refurbishment, modification, and system integration process
- Demonstrated knowledge of Patriot peculiar launcher trailers and associated mechanics
- Demonstrated experience in the HIAB and/or GROVE Crane to include troubleshooting, repair, and load testing
- Demonstrated experience in the hydraulic and pneumatic system repair of the Patriot Antenna Mast Group
- Demonstrated ability to interact with leadership effectively – including customer, Raytheon, teammates, and suppliers
- Previous experience in International Patriot FMS Programs
- Previous experience in training and training development
- Six Sigma certification
- Experience living and working in an overseas location
Raytheon Intelligence & Space Jobs Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelors Degree with 2 years of related experience, or Associates Degree with 6 years’ experience or HS Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Type Of Job
Qatar – Doha
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.