Rainmaker Acquisiton Careers 2021- Rainmaker Acquisiton Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Rainmaker Acquisiton . Rainmaker Acquisiton South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Rainmaker Acquisiton Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Rainmaker Acquisiton Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Rainmaker Acquisiton Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Rainmaker Acquisiton South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Rainmaker Acquisiton Careers 2021- Rainmaker Acquisiton Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Rainmaker Acquisiton Careers:- Rainmaker Acquisiton South Africa currently published a job notification on Rainmaker Acquisiton South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Rainmaker Acquisiton Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Processing Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are B.Com or B.A can apply for this Academic Processing Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Rainmaker Acquisiton South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Rainmaker Acquisiton . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Rainmaker Acquisiton South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Rainmaker Acquisiton|
|Name of Job Position||Processing Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 536,417.00 Yearly|
As the Processing Manager, you’ll be accountable to manage a specific business team of the company and take responsibility for the business team to execute instructions received via processes within the framework of the Business Area and specific Business Team. The job will also take responsibility to ensure that day to day tasks and outputs and adhoc initiatives are actioned and SLA’s adhered to. This includes ensuring that the service provided to internal stakeholders and external clients is available as per SLA agreed, sufficient planning is performed to ensure capacity for continued task execution and service delivery and being accountable for all activities within the business team of the company. Management of a contact centre and administrative functions.
Who’ll you report to:
You’ll be based at our head office in Sandton, Johannesburg. You’ll report to the Senior Processing Manager responsible for Company’s Processing Area.
Tertiary qualification– either a BCom or BA, preferably an Honours degree.
• Min 2-3 years experience at management level preferably within the financial services industry.
• In-depth of Business and Operational Insurance Industry administrative processes
• Accomplished knowledge in the use of general administration systems
• Familiar with Compliance Processes and Procedures in the Insurance Industry
Your duties include:
• Manages the call centre’s team of agents.
• Provide optimal staff capacity with correct skills.
• Contain and improve cost effectiveness of functions provided
• Implementation of agreed initiatives to improve operational efficiency and customer experience
• Insure that the various SLAs are adhered to and delivered at agreed quality standards, set targets to facilitate continuous improvement of both SLA and quality standards
• Monitor external perception rating and ensure that the scores are within the agreed targets
• Identifying and reporting on service failures and errors
• Ensure training and development of staff
• Contribute to the various cross functional forums to help improve efficiencies in other areas
• Ensuring that all correspondence is professional and in line with standards and protocols of the organisation
• Help manage and determine the budget of the business area
• Interact with executive management in other business areas to ensure clear communication and service delivery to other business functions
• Assist with the development of junior and middle management
• Help formulate strategy of business area
• Meets with management to report the progress of the call agent team.
• Ability to work effectively with others and contribute to team task accomplishment
Your skills and character traits:
• Must have excellent leadership and management skills.
• Must have superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Should have excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Must have good math skills.
• Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of basic telephone technology.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
• Must have good interpersonal and active listening skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills are a must.
• Must have strong analytical skills.
• Ability to use the full Microsoft Office suite (outlook, xls, word, PowerPoint, Visio) and Adobe
• Project Management experience
• Ability to conduct interviews with prospective candidates with the end result being a successful placement and make decisions relevant after this
• analysis of business process
• Ability to work in high pressure, stressful situations