Qatar University Careers 2021- Qatar University Jobs in Qatar 2021. Find here Latest Qatar Jobs in Qatar University. Qatar University Qatar Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in Qatar. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Qatar University Jobs in Qatar can get here latest Qatar Job Opening through Qatar University Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Qatar University Jobs in Qatar. You can see below current Qatar University Qatar Jobs 2021 with all PhD in Comparative Literature from a recognized Program or Department of Comparative Literature, Master’s degree eligibility.
Qatar University Careers 2021- Qatar University Jobs in Qatar
latest Qatar Job Opening through Qatar University Careers:- Qatar University Qatar currently published a job notification on Qatar University Qatar Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Qatar University Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the English Language Teaching Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are Master’s degree can apply for this English Language Teaching Assistant jobs in Qatar.
For more details about Qatar University Qatar Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Qatar University. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Qatar University Qatar Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Qatar University|
|Name of Job Position||English Language Teaching Assistant|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Qatar|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||9,000 QAR Per Month|
English Language Teaching Assistant
Foundation Program Department of English
Qatar University Jobs Profile:
Qatar University is the premier national institution of higher education with a mission to produce well-rounded graduates with academic knowledge of quality and excellence coupled with a keen spirit of volunteerism and civic responsibility. This is underpinned by committed leadership and an experienced and motivated faculty and staff body.
Qatar University Jobs Department Profile:
As part of the on-going educational reform project and continuing program expansion, Qatar University is making a substantial investment in education by attracting diverse faculty, and enhancing teaching and research. The Mission of the University’s Foundation Program is to prepare high school graduates to meet Qatar University’s common entrance requirements in English and Math.Challenging program requirements, instructional technology , e-learning platforms and student support activities are all used to equip students with the necessary skills to pursue competitive college programs. With more than 6500 students and 150 faculty and staff, the Foundation Program offers a dynamic, innovative and professional work environment.
Qatar University Jobs Duties & Responsibilities
BASIC FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITY
· Provide one-to-one tutoring and small-groupactivities
· Oversee and encourage the use of the university’s learning resourcesincluding printed, audio-visual andcomputer-based equipment, and other learning support methods and materials asmay be developed
Qatar University JobsCHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Prepare paper and online support material to be used in support and review sessions.
• Assist at risk students by informing them of their status, monitoring their attendance, and developing their language acquisition skills.
• Market Success Zone services to enhance the performance of students registered in all foundation courses.
• Chart learners’ second language acquisition in their English classes to their major coursework whether they are in an Arabic or English stream major by formulating an independent language learning plan.
• Enhance student success through increasing motivation and developing their confidence and soft skills.
• Coach learners in specific areas of need in second language acquisition, for example, self- monitoring,memorizing new vocabulary, and/ or seeking out conversational practice activities.
•Provide access to physical resources that learners can use to develop their second language learning strategies.
• Update SharePoint and Bb on a regular basis to reflect the services and student visits.
• Provide workshops on soft skills and language acquisition skills.
• Participate in organizing and planning extra-curricular student initiatives and events that enhance student success and the acquisition of math and English skills.
• Provide online and in-class instruction when needed.
Qatar University Jobs Communication
• Communicate with learners about their individual status ad progress in second language acquisition so that learners can see the progress they are making over time.
• Liaise with the FP Student Affairs Section, Student Learning Support Center, Student Placement and Progress committee, and Special Needs Support Center.
• Counsel students who struggle with their English language classes in terms of motivation, participation,and/or expectations.
• Report on the attendance and performance of students bi-weekly, monthly or by end of the semester based on the data required.
• Evaluate the efficiency of academic support services through student participation, surveys and focus groups, etc…
Qatar University Jobs Qualifications
· an on-campus Master’s degree in TESOL,Applied Linguistics or ELT from a reputably accredited university/program from and English medium of Instruction institution.
· experience in tutoring, student support, testing and assessment, instructional technology,and curriculum and materials development.
· ability to adapt to and participate in different cultures and learning environments
· ability to contribute to an innovative and challenging academic instructional program is an asset.
· ability to work independently and/or in a group setting both online and on campus.
· proficient in ICT
Qatar University Jobs Required Documents
1. Current Curriculum Vitae.
2. Cover letter.
3. Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
4. Copy of highest earned credential.
5. Transcript of the master’s degree.
6. Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
7. copy of passport
Qatar University Jobs Academic:
Salary and benefits are in accordance with QU HR policy
How To Apply
1. Returning Applicant: Please login in QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) to update/edit your saved profile. Use this profile to apply for this position.
2. New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.
Job Category Academic
End Date of Advertisment 14-Feb-2018