Qatar Gas Transport Company Careers 2021- Qatar Gas Transport Company Jobs in Qatar 2021. Find here Latest Qatar Jobs in Qatar Gas Transport Company. Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in Qatar. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Qatar Gas Transport Company Jobs in Qatar can get here latest Qatar Job Opening through Qatar Gas Transport Company Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Qatar Gas Transport Company Jobs in Qatar. You can see below current Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar Jobs 2021 with all Education and experience as a Master Mariner or Marine Engineer, Master’s degree eligibility.
Qatar Gas Transport Company Careers 2021- Qatar Gas Transport Company Jobs in Qatar
latest Qatar Job Opening through Qatar Gas Transport Company Careers:- Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar currently published a job notification on Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Qatar Gas Transport Company Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the JV Superintendent jobs available now. Candidates who are Education and experience as a Master Mariner or Marine Engineer can apply for this JV Superintendent jobs in Qatar.
For more details about Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Qatar Gas Transport Company. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Qatar Gas Transport Company|
|Name of Job Position||JV Superintendent|
|Job Location||Jobs in Qatar|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Qatar|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||15,481.00 QAR Monthly|
Joint Ventures Manager
** PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO QATARI CANDIDATES **
Administer, coordinate, monitor, evaluate as well as provide expert opinion on the technical and operational management of LNG Joint Venture vessels which are operated by third party vessel managers. Ensure all activities are carried out in a cost effective and reliable manner thus protecting the interest of the owners (Joint Ventures). Also, interact with charterers with regards to all operational and technical issues with the objective of protecting the interest of the owners (Joint Ventures).
Qatar Gas Transport Company Jobs Key Accountabilities:
1. Establish and maintain good relationships with joint venture associates.
2. Build and maintain relationships with charterers and vendors to ensure that best practices are implemented and followed while representing the interest of the owners (Joint Ventures).
3. Manage the resolution of business and technical conflicts.
4. Interact with ship owners and vessel managers and initiate discussion on topics of mutual interest to both.
5. Work with joint venture ship managers on solving operational and technical issues that were experienced onboard the vessels. This shall involve working with the ship managers till the issue is completely closed and the learning should also be shared with the entire fleet team so as to prevent re-occurrence of such an issue.
6. Initiate working groups and engage with the other joint ventures of Nakilat for the purpose of discussing operational and technical subjects affecting the joint venture fleet. The main objective of such a group will be to provide reliable information to the management to make an informed decision.
7. Develop benchmarks for measuring the performance of the managers of all the Joint Ventures. The same shall be reported to the senior management of the organization so that informed assessment and decisions can be made.
Performance and Off-Hire Claims:
8. Monitor costs, profitability and operating expenses and capital budgets.
9. Evaluate performance and off-hire claims that have been brought up by charterers. In coordination with ship managers, work towards negating and reducing claims by providing operational and technical expertise and thus protect the financial exposure of the organization.
10. Monitor the performance of the vessel on a regular basis and try to match up to industry standards with regards to the same.
11. Perform statistical analysis for issues such as repair periods, fuel consumption, quality of repairs and time taken in the repairs etc. to ensure that the vessels are running accordance with the standards that have been set for the same.
12. Review the dry docking reports, provided by the 3rd party ship managers, for each dry docking period.
13. Attend vessels during docking in NKOM and provide a comprehensive report.
14. Undertake safety and technical audits and vetting of vessels as and when it is required.
15. Conduct audits of the vessel managers and present the findings of the same in the form of a report as part of the quality assurance process of the organization.
16. Serve as the regulatory liaison and one-point of contact for any approvals that need to be obtained from government departments.
Maintenance and Repairs:
17. Analyze and review the maintenance and repairs reports that have been submitted by third party ship managers while the ships were in operations.
18. Work with NKOM to facilitate agreements for the repair of vessels in their facilities.
19. Liaise with charterers and 3rd party vessel managers on fleet projects in the future and technical issues which may arise in the long term. The person in this position shall participate in engineering and technical studies and make recommendations to improve the performance of the vessels.
20. Review the financial performance and budgets related to vessels and monitor any deviations in budgets. The person in this position shall also develop techniques to track the operating expenditure incurred by joint venture vessel managers and inform the joint venture manager about any discrepancies in the same.
Qatar Gas Transport Company Jobs Generic Accountabilities:
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE):
21. Adhere to all relevant QHSE policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that Nakilat provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
22. Implement approved policies, processes and procedures, and provide instructions to subordinates to ensure their proper implementation.
23. Provide the Commercial team with operational and technical advice so that they are able to enter into strategic contracts and parallel agreements with 3rd party managers.
24. Monitor that all operations related to the joint venture companies of Nakilat are conducted in compliance of individual JV company policy.
25. Act as a representative of the company in industry forums.
26. Maintain a database containing historical technical records such as failure of equipment, usage of spare parts, fuel consumption and any other details connected to the operation of JV vessels.
27. Assist the Joint Venture Manager on Board matters related to review of presentations, logistics, preparation of agenda etc.
28. Carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
• Conduct JV performance audits in a timely and organized manner
• Ensure proper maintenance of JV managed vessels and ensure that timely repairs are conducted
• Conduct benchmarking for measuring performance effectively
• Fleet- Regular interaction on operational and technical information, sharing best practices, participate in common projects, OPEX and budget related issues and for developing the Nakilat Scorecard and conduct Benchmarking
• Finance- All commercial matters relating to Nakilat as CSP
• Treasury- Commercial agreements with regards to lender agreements for the joint venture
• Legal- For all contractual shareholder agreements and charter party related discussions
• Supply- For depot services, for provision of spares to the joint venture and for formulating contractual agreements with 3rd party vendors
• NKOM- All matters related to LNG JV vessels and other related issues
• SHEQ- All safety related information of the joint ventures, presentation on safety statistics
• QatarGas- Meet with Division Manager Fleet, Divisional Manager Marine Support, Head of Contracts and Head of Marine Risk on matters related to TCP interpretation, vessel reliability, performance claim and operation/technical issues
• Eight LNG joint ventures and their parent organizations for discussion on issues such as vessel reliability, TCP interpretation, performance claim and operational/technical issues
• QP/Ras Laffan Port Authority- Harbour Master- Interact with regards to vessel performance and key developments in the ports sector and any regulatory information concerning the JV’s of Nakilat.
• Classification society
Qatar Gas Transport Company Jobs Qualifications:
• Education and experience as a Master Mariner or Marine Engineer, Class 1 (Preferably Motor and Steam) and preferably sailed as a Master Mariner or Chief Engineer on board LNG vessels or VLGCs
Qatar Gas Transport Company Jobs Experience:
• 8 to 12 years of related experience of which a minimum of 4-5 years should be in a similar position
• Previous experience in a similar role or higher of two years will be desirable. Alternatively, prolonged experience as a Master Mariner or Chief Engineer on relevant vessel types
Job Specific Skills:
• Knowledge of operational and technical operation of LNG vessels and VLGCs
• Knowledge of cargo containment system, cargo handling equipment and systems on board LNG vessels and VLGCs
• Knowledge of propulsion plant on board LNG vessels and VLGCs
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications