Qatar Foundation Careers 2021- Qatar Foundation Jobs in Qatar 2021. Find here Latest Qatar Jobs in Qatar Foundation. Qatar Foundation Qatar Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in Qatar. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Qatar Foundation Jobs in Qatar can get here latest Qatar Job Opening through Qatar Foundation Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Qatar Foundation Jobs in Qatar. You can see below current Qatar Foundation Qatar Jobs 2021 with all Bachelors degree, Master’s degree eligibility.
Qatar Foundation Careers 2021- Qatar Foundation Jobs in Qatar
latest Qatar Job Opening through Qatar Foundation Careers:- Qatar Foundation Qatar currently published a job notification on Qatar Foundation Qatar Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Qatar Foundation Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Research and Grant Specialist jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelors degree, Master’s degree can apply for this Research and Grant Specialist jobs in Qatar.
For more details about Qatar Foundation Qatar Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Qatar Foundation. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Qatar Foundation Qatar Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Qatar Foundation|
|Name of Job Position||Research and Grant Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Qatar|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Qatar|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||14100.00 QAR Monthly|
- Coordinate the calls for proposals and submissions from selected researchers for the annual Conference on Family Research and Policy.
- Provide updates for DIFI’s network and database of research contracts at the national, regional, and international levels.
- Support research staff projects, performing a range of services in support of research activities.
- Coordinate internal research projects including correspondence related to the research projects.
- Monitor progress in the implementation of research and alert the director to any problems associated with these projects.
- Provide information on research projects for DIFI’s website and newsletter.
- Collaborate on the organization of research-related events at DIFI.
- Review, edit, and summarize research studies, papers, and reports, and provide a briefing of the main findings for research staff, as required.
- Conduct research locally regarding family studies and prepare reports on the findings.
- Maintain, archive, and record research studies at DIFI for easy access and use.
- Serve as the main focal point with Qatar National Research Fund (QNRF) and other funding organizations, and organize and submit grant applications.
- Coordinate grants with QNRF, and serve on the Joint Steering Committee.
- Assist in writing grant calls for proposals.
- Assist with the initial screening of submitted proposals to make sure they meet all criteria.
- Seek out / research grant opportunities inside and outside Qatar.
- Develop and maintain, in conjunction with the Director of Family Research, a grant application calendar and ensure that deadlines aremet.
- Develop grant administration policies and procedures, in conjunction with the Director of Operations, that are aligned with QF Policies.
- Administer grants, including billing, budget amendments, plan changes, program evaluations, etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely report preparation.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of appropriate spreadsheets and documentation to support grant expenses.
- Monitor grant budgets and expenditures to ensure targets are met.
- Monitor grant program goals and issue monthly progress reports.
- Prepare written and statistical reports for various audiences.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.