Purdey Careers 2021- Purdey Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Purdey. Purdey United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Purdey Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Purdey Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Purdey Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Purdey United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Purdey Careers 2021- Purdey Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Purdey Careers:- Purdey United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Purdey United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Purdey Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Marketing Executive jobs available now. Candidates who are required apply for this Marketing Executive jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Purdey United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Purdey. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Purdey United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Purdey|
|Name of Job Position||Marketing Executive|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£60,000 Per Year|
Established in London in 1814 Purdey are today world renowned for the finest craftsman made side by side and over and under shotguns and double barrel and bolt action rifles, each one fully bespoke to their client’s specifications and needs. Purdey’s exclusive range of men and women’s shooting and country clothing and accessories reflects the same attention to detail.
“200 years of Purdey – an unbroken historical lineage,
descending from London’s Kind of Gunmakers”
Purdey – Marketing Executive
Purdey Jobs HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT
Purdey Jobs Marketing Programme & Customer Development:
- Assist with the development of the marketing communications plan which contains key objectives, messages and activities
- Working with channel managers (E-Commerce, Boutique and Wholesale), Customer Relations and Service Manager and the Buying and Production Manager to ensure messages support the range development plan
- Monitoring and reviewing the marketing plan as the year progresses and making recommendations for improvements or changes
- Assisting with budget control of the marketing programme to make sure that it maximises opportunities and does not exceed budget but effectively looks to be more economical
Purdey Jobs Content Creation:
- A confident copy writer who can create and deliver strong and appropriate messaging around the Purdey brand
- Support the brand with asset creation from imagery to graphic design for newsletters and social media.
- Arranging and coordinating the production of images, videos and messages for use in the marketing communications programme – advertising, PR, brochures and website
Purdey Jobs Social Media & Advertising:
- Devising, creating and delivering a social media programme across C&A and Gun Sales.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance schedule of press and digital advertising to meet the objectives of the business
- Development and agreement of creatives for printed and digital advertising
- Working with E-Commerce Manager, Gun Sales Team and the Factory to create content for Social Media and E-newsletters
Purdey Jobs Press Relations:
- Identifying key journalists to support Purdey’s business strategy and forge and maintain relationships with them
- Produce press releases as required for new ranges and other relevant business activities
- Organise press events to showcase the new seasons ranges and other new product launches
- Monitoring and reviewing results
- Assist with managing the Purdey Digital Influencer programme
- Organise and manage appropriate marketing events with partners, sponsors and clients
- Develop and organise a programme of in-store events to attract customers and generate sales
- Creating and developing content for event brochures, website and Social Media
- Ensuring suitable equipment is provided, maintained and displays appropriate branding
Purdey Jobs HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US
- Minimum of 2 years of Marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Collaborative, team player, inquisitive and superior attention to detail
- A good understanding of marketing, communications & advertising principles and practices
- Demonstrate good content creation and excellent copy writing skills
- Excellent understanding of social media delivery
- Journalist and VIP handling experience
- Excellent event organisational, planning skills
Purdey Jobs HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING
As a significant member of the Purdey community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.