Psychology Careers 2021- Psychology Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Psychology. Psychology United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Psychology Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Psychology Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Psychology Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Psychology United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Psychology Careers 2021- Psychology Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Psychology Careers:- Psychology United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Psychology United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Psychology Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Psychology Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Clinical Psychologist jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Psychology United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Psychology. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Psychology United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Psychology|
|Name of Job Position||Clinical Psychologist|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£41,808 Per Year|
Clinical Psychologist required for a specialist, neurological care centre in SE London. £42k per year, excellent benefits package. Part time hours can be considered.
My client provides assessment, rehab and therapy to younger adults who require treatments for behavioural impairment caused by brain injury or other complex neurological conditions.
As an experienced Psychologist, with some experience in neuropsychology, you will undertake specific clinical work with patients and their families in response to clinical needs. This will be done in a way which adheres to my client’s overall treatment philosophy.
The successful candidate will have experience in neuro-psych, hold a HCPC registration and possess post-graduate doctorate level training in Clinical Psychology. The role offers £42k per annum (pro-rata for part time) with unrivalled benefits package.
Psychology Jobs Summary
- Providing a high-quality specialist clinical Neuropsychology service, within the multidisciplinary neuro rehabilitation team
- supervising and supporting neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists, including, trainee, and assistant psychologists
- Contributing to the supervision of psychological therapy provided by other psychologists, including trainee, and assistant psychologists
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines and exercising responsibility for psychological practise within a current caseload.
Psychology Jobs Benefits
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave allowance
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contribution
- A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working and industry leading training
- Maternity leave
- 2 week’s paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts