PSI Malawi Jobs 2021 Latest PSI Malawi vacancies in Malawi Government. Population Service International Malawi Vacancies. Find jobs in Malawi foreigners get jobs in Malawi Blantyre. UNICEF Malawi vacancies. Survey vacancies in Malawi. My Jobo Malawi vacancies.
PSI Malawi Jobs 2021 Latest PSI Malawi vacancies in Malawi Government
PSI Malawi vacancies- Job aspirants who are preparing for PSI Malawi Jobs good news for them because of PSI Malawi vacancies open for Information Technology Manager at now. Candidates can check here for PSI Malawi Vacancies 2021 in Malawi Government. We are updating with position all the details of PSI Malawi vacancies in the below section. Candidates should check first all the details of PSI Malawi vacancies before apply. Click here for FDH Bank Malawi Jobs.
PSI Malawi Jobs 2021 for Information Technology Manager
PSI Malawi vacancies is affiliated to Population Service International, a Washington DC based non-governmental and nonprofit making organization. PSI Malawi mission is to support low income and at risk Malawians to lead healthier lives through the provision and promotion of quality products and services, in line with the Government of Malawi goals. To accomplish its mission, PSI Malawi is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position; Check new vacancies in National Bank of Malawi
PSI Malawi Jobs Information Technology Manager
PSI Malawi Jobs Summary
Reporting to the Head of HR and Administration, IT Manager will be responsible for strategically devising important technological ideas and ensure the smooth running of IT systems and applications by; coordinating the available resources to bring efficiency in different processes of the organization through partnership and using strategic mechanism within the framework of PSI Malawi IT Policy and standardization by performing the following specific responsibilities; Also find here for FDH Bank Malawi Jobs
Responsibilities for PSI Malawi Jobs
- Provide technical leadership and implementation oversight for all PSI Malawi ICT related projects and initiatives.
- Oversee operation and maintenance of network servers and server rooms in accordance with PSI Malawi and international best practices to ensure business continuity.
- Coordinate the helpdesk function which includes providing internal clients support and advice while resolving, in the shortest time possible, users’ IT problems.
- Oversee hardware maintenance by putting in place an equipment acquisition and replacement plan as well as monitoring of IT hardware and software related contracts.
- Manage all IT assets including troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of systems, software and hardware equipment.
- Define and review strategies to track cost efficiencies of all IT software, hardware and IT consumables.
- Ensure the overall security of PSI Malawi data and information in line with PSI Malawi and PSI international policies.
- Manage the organization’s internet services to ensure maximum internet availability for all staff in accordance with the IT policy.
- Manage the organization’s IT business continuity plan including data backups and restoration.
- Review the IT policies and procedure to ensure their relevance and alignment to the overall strategic plan of the organization.
- Ensure necessary training for users and ICT staff to effectively meet the emerging changes in PSI Malawi IT infrastructure.
- Review the adequacy of IT resources in meeting the organizations strategic plan and annual objectives.
- Develop and manage effective service level agreements with ICT services suppliers and other partners.
- Act as key technical driver of PSI Malawi’s knowledge management initiative.
- Lead task management system, initiative on the office365 cloud based application and the financial system upgrade in PSI Malawi with the leadership team.
- Develop and implement the Department’s plans and objectives.
- Monitor and ensure proper utilization of the Department’s budgets.
- Identify human resources requirements of the Department and develop plan for meeting the requirements.
- Lead the development, implementation and review of relevant Departmental policies and procedures.
- Review, approve and submit Departmental reports to relevant organs.
- Support the development of subordinates through periodic performance evaluations, coaching, mentoring, ongoing performance dialogue and feedback.
- Manage disciplinary concerns of the Department’s staff.
- Represent the Organization in external relationships related with the Department.
- Participate in group decision making processes by forming part of different groups/committees.
Qualification, Knowledge, Abilities and Skills for PSI Malawi Vacancies
- Master’s degree in computer Engineering, Information Technology (ICT), Computer Science or related fields with six (6) years of demonstrated experience out of which four (4 ) years in a managerial position or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology (ICT), Computer Science or related fields with eight (8) years of demonstrated experience out of which four (4) years at Managerial level
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Self-starter and effective team player
- High levels of professionalism
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Mode of Application for Vacancies in PSI Malawi
Qualified candidates with the specified qualifications should send their application letters together with detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable referees by 9th September, 2021, to the Head of Human Resources and Administration, PSI Malawi, email: [email protected] with the position being applied as a subject line.