Prudential Careers 2021- Prudential Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Prudential. Prudential United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Prudential Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Prudential Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Prudential Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Prudential United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Prudential Careers 2021- Prudential Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Prudential Careers:- Prudential United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Prudential United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Prudential Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Project Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Project Manager jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Prudential United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Prudential. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Prudential United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Prudential|
|Name of Job Position||Project Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£50,454 Per Year|
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment businessand we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles.
Prudential Jobs What You Can Expect From Us
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
Prudential Jobs How Do We Support Our Employees
All M&G plc employees will be supported in the workplace through our LifeWorks employee assistance programme which is run by Canada Life. If you need counselling, confidential financial or legal advice. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and offers access to qualified professionals who can provide specialist information, advice and support on many issues. It offers a broad range of services, including help with family issues, maintaining work/life balance and mental health support.
Prudential Jobs Role Context
The individual in this role will oversee the running of projects and sub workstreams in the Finance Ambition project. You will be responsible for overseeing the successful operation of the projects and developing and maintaining plans, tracking costs, supporting governance activities, resource induction processes and delivery tools management.
The project teams will include technical input from accounting and actuarial resource alongside the IT development of solutions. The individual should be comfortable working in this space to develop and deliver appropriate solutions.
Manager Or Expert
Prudential Jobs Work Level Accountabilities:
- For technical specialists, accountable for delivering expert advice or service, using specialist knowledge and subject matter expertise
- Applies judgement to deliver outcomes, evaluating a range of potential solutions, considering the impact for customers, cost and risk
- Manages conflicts that may impact delivery
- Challenges upwards given knowledge of delivery and awareness of complex systems and the broader picture
- Identifies and anticipates need for changes to continuously improve quality and efficiency of output
- Manages resources and risks using expert judgment, know-how and experience
Prudential Jobs Essential Experience
- Significant experience of monitoring and reporting in a project environment
- Experience of managing multiple projects, at least 6 months in length with £500k+ budgets and 5+ project staff
- Experience of resolving conflicts within project environments
- Experience of delivering in complex, diverse, ambiguous and high value programmes / projects
Prudential Jobs Knowledge
- Expert level knowledge of industry best practice, good network/links with external bodies and individuals on the same field.
- Detailed knowledge of financial products, systems and distribution methods.
- Understanding of the Statements of Principle and Code of Practice
- Working knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
- Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks
- Relevant professional qualification (ie PRINCE2, MBA etc)
- Detailed knowledge of project constraints and complexity
- Detailed knowledge of risk management principles and their impacts on projects
- Detailed knowledge of project methodologies, planning processes and techniques
Prudential Jobs Soft Skills
You should be able to demonstrate competence in:
- Planning and scheduling and Status Reporting – particularly MSP, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working to quality standards and qualifications
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Communication, influencing and inter-personal skills
- Strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Project management techniques and tools
Work Level: Manager/Expert
Recruiter: Tom Hunt
We live by four behaviours at M&G and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others – Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change – Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results – Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple – Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things