Pronel Personnel Careers 2021- Pronel Personnel Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Pronel Personnel . Pronel Personnel South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Pronel Personnel Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Pronel Personnel Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Pronel Personnel Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Pronel Personnel South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Pronel Personnel Careers 2021- Pronel Personnel Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Pronel Personnel Careers:- Pronel Personnel South Africa currently published a job notification on Pronel Personnel South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Pronel Personnel Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Customer Experience jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Customer Experience jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Pronel Personnel South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Pronel Personnel . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Pronel Personnel South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Pronel Personnel|
|Name of Job Position||Customer Experience|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 564,000.00 Yearly.|
- Drive Customer Experience and its alignment to company’s team processes and strategy.
- Responsible for implementing continuous improvement initiatives relating to customer experience and quality.
- Responsible to support and empower the business’ operations to achieve the required customer experience and quality outcomes.
Leading customer experience
- Accountable for implementing a customer experience strategy that is informed by research into best practice solutions whilst being aligned to our business objectives.
- Accountable for the translation of best practice solutions into company specific standards, requirements, policies and objectives to ensure that the customer experience strategy remains relevant.
- Drive and support a culture of responsive, simple and empathetic customer experiences for all company stakeholders
- Responsible for the overall scoping, planning and implementation of customer experience initiatives, including Digitalisation strategy and roadmap and Employee Engagement.
- Responsible for leading the change management relating to our quality, customer and compliance requirements.
- Accountable for data analysis, root cause analysis, identifying trends that impact the customer’s experience and then proposing appropriate recommendations and solutions.
- Assume overall accountability for the implementation of appropriate standards and measures relating to quality and customer experience.
- Ensure that Quality standards and measures are consistently implemented across the business operations.
- Support the business operations in ensuring that the quality of work delivered, and client interactions meet our customer experience and quality standards by providing relevant, regular and accurate reporting data (MIS).
- Accountable for managing transactional quality monitoring, including analysis, calibration, reporting and root cause analysis of our customer interactions and performance metrics to ensure that both our business processes and employees are meeting our Customer Experience standards.
- Provide accurate and relevant data to the business operations to facilitate the measurement of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Make quality improvement recommendations and guide the business Operations to effectively implement such improvements.
- Monitor improvement recommendations and raise flags when actions are not working.
Complaints and Compliments
- Monitor customer complaints and compliments as input towards potential improvement initiatives.
- Analyse the root cause of customer complaints and recommend workable system solutions relating to process, people, measurement, training etc.
- Accountable to ensure that Ombudsman complaints are timeously and effectively resolved to mitigate possible risk in this regard.
- Partner with the business to ensure that all customer complaints are resolved as per service standards/ SLA agreements.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with all stakeholders (business partners, operations, and policy holders) to ensure the best possible outcome for the company.