Profession Hub Careers 2021- Profession Hub Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Profession Hub . Profession Hub South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Profession Hub Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Profession Hub Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Profession Hub Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Profession Hub South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Profession Hub Careers 2021- Profession Hub Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Profession Hub Careers:- Profession Hub South Africa currently published a job notification on Profession Hub South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Profession Hub Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Data Analyst jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Data Analyst jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Profession Hub South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Profession Hub . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Profession Hub South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Profession Hub|
|Name of Job Position||Data Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 283,495.00 Yearly.|
They are looking for a Data Analyst that will help discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and assist in decision making. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insights, and insights into business decisions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Any Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) certification – Querying Data with Transact-SQL advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree advantageous
- 2 – 5 years working experience with SQL Server databases and Transact-SQL
- Advanced Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Experience with SSRS
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Database documentation experience
- Experience in building report models with visualisation tools (Power-BI advantageous)
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Machine Learning and Analytics experience advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and validate data integrity, quality, and accuracy
- Identify potential process improvements and areas within the business for the BI team to get involved
- Preparing reports and presentations and deriving business insights
- Ad hoc analysis (scenario modeling, impact analysis, etc)
- Develop, test, and implement data-driven (SQL) reports
- Identify new process improvement opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Analyse customer behaviour, market trends, and demographics
- Project management skills