PrettyLittleThing Careers 2021- PrettyLittleThing Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in PrettyLittleThing. PrettyLittleThing United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for PrettyLittleThing Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through PrettyLittleThing Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest PrettyLittleThing Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current PrettyLittleThing United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
PrettyLittleThing Careers 2021- PrettyLittleThing Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through PrettyLittleThing Careers:- PrettyLittleThing United Kingdom currently published a job notification on PrettyLittleThing United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for PrettyLittleThing Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application PrettyLittleThing Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Head of CRM jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about PrettyLittleThing United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of PrettyLittleThing. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
PrettyLittleThing United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||PrettyLittleThing|
|Name of Job Position||Head of CRM|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£41,940 Per Year|
As Head of CRM, you will be responsible for implementing an effective CRM strategy to support the growth of the business both in the UK and in international markets. You will also be responsible increasing engagement through the customer lifecycle, delivering targeted campaigns through identifying and understanding core customer segments and their needs. This role will be instrumental in transforming our customer relationship capability and supporting PrettyLittleThing to be a world class fashion e-tailer in engaging customers and driving lifetime value on a global scale.
PrettyLittleThing Jobs What You Will Do?
- Lead the delivery and optimisation of the global CRM plan ensuring the brand is delivering the best experience for our customers whilst also leveraging new technologies in order to drive loyalty and ultimately competitive advantage.
- Responsible for delivering highly targeted CRM campaigns and with an ability to show how your strategies have driven value for both customers and the business.
- Working closely with the business intelligence team to understand value of customer segments and devise strategy on how to effectively target individual segments.
- Responsible for improving retention/reducing churn across core markets in line with wider business goals and objectives.
- Working with the wider business to understand customer churn and make recommendations to improve business proposition to reduce churn and drive lifetime value.
- Connect across different areas of the business and understand how CRM can help add value and deliver overall business targets.
- Analyse findings, identify trends to share and recommend a course of action to the business on a weekly basis.
- Monitor CRM industry innovations and best practice to continually improve the CRM program.
- Make informed decisions and effectively and credibly debate and challenge management recommendations within your role.
PrettyLittleThing Jobs What You’ve Got?
- Marketing degree or similar
- 8+ years’ experience in similar role using enterprise level CRM
- Proven ability to work with all stakeholders, manage and develop a team
- Highly personable with the ability to engage and coach multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PrettyLittleThing Jobs More Over…
- Is an ambassador for the brand.
- Attends training, meetings and other events as requested by direct managers or senior management, including Head of Human Resources.
- Assists colleagues by completing task outside own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies.
- Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- Always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.