PPG Industries Careers 2021- PPG Industries Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in PPG Industries. PPG Industries Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for PPG Industries Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through PPG Industries Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest PPG Industries Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current PPG Industries Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
PPG Industries Careers 2021- PPG Industries Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through PPG Industries Careers:- PPG Industries Indiana currently published a job notification on PPG Industries Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for PPG Industries Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Store Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are High School Diploma can apply for this Store Manager jobs in Indiana.
For more details about PPG Industries Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of PPG Industries. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
PPG Industries Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||PPG Industries|
|Name of Job Position||Store Manager|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 44,287.00 Per Year|
As a Store Manager, you will use your gifts for motivating others to achieve exceptional business results. You will take on the challenge of running your own store, where you will be responsible for leading your team to deliver exceptional customer service, and where you will be accountable for all aspects of operation.
- Achieving sales and profit plan by controlling expenses, working capital, inventory, shrinkage, and growing net contribution
- Focusing on customer service by ensuring that high service standards are maintained
- Resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently
- Maintaining a high level of associate engagement through effective leadership
- Maintaining understanding of local market, operations-based selling, and customer base
- Recruiting, training, directing, motivating, disciplining, and resolving associate issues
- Ensuring that the appearance of the store’s exterior and interior, including merchandizing displays, are maintained to required standards
In the Store Manager role, you must be a high-energy leader who is able to delegate work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. You must have a customer-centric attitude and enjoy interacting with different types of people and personalities.
- At least 1 to 3 years of retail store experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Previous retail management experience, or outside sales experience strongly preferred.
- Broad knowledge of the application and use of paint and sundries, preferred but not required.
- Strong leadership and customer service skills desired.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and hours, minimum 45 hours required per week.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds infrequently and 40-60 pounds routinely. Also requires stooping, kneeling, crouching, lifting, carrying, and reaching.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Internet applications
- Candidates proficient in both English and Spanish are a plus but not required
- Ability to relocate will enhance future career advancement opportunities.
- Must pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.