Porchlight Careers 2021- Porchlight Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Porchlight. Porchlight United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Porchlight Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Porchlight Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Porchlight Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Porchlight United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Porchlight Careers 2021- Porchlight Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Porchlight Careers:- Porchlight United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Porchlight United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Porchlight Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Internal Communications Coordinator jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Internal Communications Coordinator jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Porchlight United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Porchlight. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Porchlight United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Porchlight|
|Name of Job Position||Internal Communications Coordinator|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£24,240 – 27,297 Per Year|
Porchlight Jobs COMPANY OVERVIEW
Porchlight International Networks is a division of Porchlight, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Porchlight owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. Porchlight is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Porchlight International Networks EMEA is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Spain and France. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, SYFY, E! Entertainment Television, 13TH Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, Bravo, and DreamWorks. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences, further, Porchlight News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
The Brand Coordinator Africa & ME & CEE reports to Marketing Manager Africa, ME & CEE and will have a dotted line to Senior Marketing Manager Africa. They will be responsible for supporting across Universal TV, E!, Telemundo, DIVA , 13th Ulica, Sci-Fi, Studio Universal with the implementation and execution of B2C and B2B marketing efforts.
Porchlight Jobs KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Brand Advocacy: Be a brand guardian across all territories and demonstrates a passion for the world of entertainment. Support the development of the channels and help execute channel brand strategies and plans that meet ratings and revenue objectives.
- Campaign Management: Support in the delivery and execution of clear and concise written briefs, assist with the creative development process and tracking of off-air deliverables to media agencies. Assist in post-campaign evaluation identifying key learnings and successes.
- Building Relationships: Build strong relationships with the PR and social teams to ensure all activities are aligned and integrated, editorial opportunities are maximized, and culturally relevant conversations are at the heart of our strategies. Support the Marketing Manager in the creation and maintenance of presentations or campaign documents, to ensure stakeholders remain informed of campaign/project developments.
- Cross-functional Marketing Alignment: Support the Marketing Manager and work with the PR and the social team to execute plans which align to overall campaign briefs and brand strategies.
- Internal Collaborations: Work closely with on-air media planning, programming, production and creative to maximize and support the integration of on and off-air activity.
- Marketing Material Collateral: Be the main point of contact and ensure all marketing assets across the portfolio are delivered to affiliates, media agencies across Africa, CEE, Middle East, efficiently and to deadline.
- Trade Marketing: Assist and support the Commercial team to help deliver activity that grows revenue and assist in the execution of sponsorships alongside the Ad Sales function as/when required.
- Finance Management: Day to day management of raising of POs, spend tracking and campaign budget tracking in close collaboration with Marketing Manager and finance teams.
- Legal: Consultation with legal for management of third-party agreements and contracts as required.
- Cross-department Communication: Work closely with the production and creative team in Canterbury for E! to ensure all assets required for affiliates and social are delivered to spec and requirements.
- Intern: Giving support and guidance to the marketing intern.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Every member of staff is expected to show respect to their colleagues and to understand and adhere to the Company’s values; they are also expected to work collaboratively and to support all the functions with which they have contact in achieving the Company’s objectives.
The responsibilities & duties of the role are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
Porchlight Jobs SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience working directly in, or alongside a marketing team.
- Experience working in the African market essential.
- Experience in working in an international media environment, ideally in film/television highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a large workload according to changing business requirements.
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to multitask.
- Experience in campaign development and delivery.
- Experience in the day to day of financial management.
- Basic understanding of marketing across social platforms.
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook with strong interpersonal skills.