Pnet Careers 2021- Pnet Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Pnet . Pnet South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Pnet Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Pnet Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Pnet Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Pnet South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Pnet Careers 2021- Pnet Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Pnet Careers:- Pnet South Africa currently published a job notification on Pnet South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Pnet Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Toolmaker jobs available now. Candidates who are Technical N3 can apply for this Toolmaker jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Pnet South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Pnet . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Pnet South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Pnet|
|Name of Job Position||Toolmaker|
|Job Location||East London|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Attend to all tooling breakdowns
- Carry out activity to repair/resolve breakdown of tooling
- Advise management of tooling problems with recommendation to minimize the number of breakdowns
- Provide on-line relief and assistance when required
- Carry out preventative maintenance as scheduled
- Complete all supporting documentation within the timeframes and in the correct format
- Analyse proposed modifications and provide input regarding the implementation of ideas
- Actively support and encourage employee involvement in MDW activities to generate ideas for continuous improvement
- Implement and support 5s activities
- Training and maintaining workplace safety standards and a safe working environment.
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Technical analysis and problem-solving skills with conceptual thinking
- Thinking competency to refer to latest Industry trends
- Good communication skills –written, oral and pro-active
- Must be self-motivated, confident and hard working
- Self-reliance and independence
- Organisational commitment
- Detail, results and quality focused.
- Takes initiative
- Trade-Tested Toolmaker accredited
- Technical N3 Qualification
- 3 Years Related experience as a Toolmaker. Automotive industry with Injection moulding background is advantageous
- Technical skills: Ability to read drawings
- Technical skills: Ability to work precise dimensions and tolerance
- Ability to read/use CAD would be an advantage