Platinum Life Careers 2021- Platinum Life Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Platinum Life . Platinum Life South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Platinum Life Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Platinum Life Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Platinum Life Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Platinum Life South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Platinum Life Careers 2021- Platinum Life Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Platinum Life Careers:- Platinum Life South Africa currently published a job notification on Platinum Life South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Platinum Life Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Graduate jobs available now. Candidates who are B.Com and B.A Degrees can apply for this Academic Graduate jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Platinum Life South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Platinum Life . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Platinum Life South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Platinum Life|
|Name of Job Position||Graduate|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 655,000.00 Yearly.|
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Telephonic referral-based marketing.
- Generating data from potential clients for marketing purposes.
- Achieving weekly targets.
- SAQA accredited degree (NQF level 7) B Comm and BA degrees are advantageous.
- National Senior Certificate with English as First Additional Language.
- Be fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Effective time management.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be target driven
- No work experience required
- All training provided
Package & Remuneration
- Starting salary of R20 000 CTC, with high earning potential.
- Great work environment along with a supportive team.
- Opportunities to grow within the company due to our internal recruitment policy.
- Flexi hours after 7 weeks when weekly target is achieved. (9:00am-3:00pm)
- Centrally located in Hatfield, with easy access to the Gautrain and major highways.
- Benefits for Permanent employees:
- 20 Annual leave days per year
- Pension fund
- Profit share (over and above your actual salary).
- Leadership development through our Mentorship programs.
- Development courses by our in-house trainers.