We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
Performance driven individual who is committed to provide innovative service to our clients. You are approachable and relationship-oriented as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success.
• Performs random mail piece quality checks such as correct dates; presort endorsement and class of mail.
• Verifies physical container counts, match counts on pick up slips.
• Inspects assigned vehicle per the Pitney Bowes Presort Services pre-trip inspection guidelines and procedures daily. Report any defective findings to the Transportation Supervisor to be fixed immediately.
• Maintains a daily driver’s log or route sheet for mileage, stops and cargo, or utilization of TMW system.
• Maintains pickup and delivery schedules meeting deadlines utilizing software tools.
• Keeps vehicle clean.
• Knows and understands safety and security precautions and follows company policies.
• Regular attendance.
• Ensures the mail is reviewed for proper dates, presort slugs and a pickup slip is attached with each order prior to loading on the truck.
• Ensures USPS equipment is used only for the movement of “Live” mail.
• Returns client damaged or undeliverable mail, following internal handling procedures for damaged secured mail.
• Uses all required cell phone applications.
• Keeps work area clean by ensuring mail bins are under machines or in APC’s, plastic straps are off floor to prevent possible tripping hazards, and sweeping the floors between assigned pickups or deliveries, and all other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrates safety and security precautions and follows company policies.
As a CDL A Driver, you have:
• Ability to drive a tractor trailer (semi) truck.
• Ability to read a map and understand directions.
• Ability to understand and become knowledgeable with USPS regulations and managing standards.
• Minimum of 21 years in age.
• Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license in the state where the driver resides (CDL Class A) and meet applicable DOT requirements for CDL.
• Minimum of six months verifiable driving experience and a minimum of 75,000 miles in the last five years driving a tractor trailer (semi) truck with safe driving record. Ability to learn, understand and become knowledgeable with United States Postal Service regulations and managing standards.
• Must have the ability to work mandatory overtime that may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
• Candidates must have a basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
• The starting hourly rate is $22.50.
• A $1,000 Sign on Bonus.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)