Pinsent Masons Careers 2021- Pinsent Masons Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Pinsent Masons. Pinsent Masons United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Pinsent Masons Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Pinsent Masons Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Pinsent Masons Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Pinsent Masons United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Pinsent Masons Careers 2021- Pinsent Masons Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Pinsent Masons Careers:- Pinsent Masons United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Pinsent Masons United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Pinsent Masons Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Pinsent Masons Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Finance Business Analyst jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Pinsent Masons United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Pinsent Masons. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Pinsent Masons United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Pinsent Masons|
|Name of Job Position||Finance Business Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£46,596 Per Year|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Analyst to join our Financial & Planning team in Birmingham to support the provision of commercial and financial analysis to the key stakeholders of the business, including Fee Earners, Business Managers, and the Senior Finance team.
The role will require close collaboration with other members of the team as well as the wider finance community to ensure that all core deadlines are met.
Pinsent Masons Jobs Experience Required:
- Previous experience of working within a Professional Services environment.
- Experience of working at a finance manager level
- Proven experience of budgeting & reforecasting.
- Knowledge of legal practice management systems (Aderant, 3e).
- Previous experience of working with Adaptive Insights and/or Proclarity systems would be highly advantageous.
- Proven experience of working with varied and cross-functional teams, to include IT, HR, BD and Finance.
Pinsent Masons Jobs Qualifications:
- University degree (2:1 or equivalent), ideally in a numerate discipline.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ICAEW) with 0-3 years PQE.
Pinsent Masons Jobs Our Benefits
- Highly competitve salary
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Discounts on various purchases including hotel stays, mobile phone contracts, theatre tickets, sporting events, holidays and insurance;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare and contributory pension.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter, Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.