Philips Careers – Philips Jobs vacancies 2021 Philips Careers 2021- Philips Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Philips. Philips South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Philips Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Philips Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Philips Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Philips South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Philips Careers 2021- Philips Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Philips Careers:- Philips South Africa currently published a job notification on Philips South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Philips Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Sales Management Support and Analyst jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Academic Sales Management Support and Analyst jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Philips South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Philips . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Philips South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Philips|
|Name of Job Position||Sales Management Support and Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
You are responsible for
- General sales and account management support to the Head of District Sales
- Monitor sales and orders performance through tracking tools to ensure Ensure order intake and sales forecast accuracy
- Identify where improvement is needed in sales practices and make suggestions for improvements
- Examine weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to projections and expectations.
- Regularly prepare reports for presentations by the sales leadership to the central Sales review teams
- Take part in cross-organizational projects to increase the efficiency of various commercial functions: Growth, Account Management and Channel Partners
- Bachelor’s degree in either commerce, statistics, economics, business or related field is preferred
- Proficient in computer software systems including MS Office and MS Excel
- 3+ years of experience analyzing complex data using Salesforce
- 3+ years working with account management teams and channel partners
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management software and data analysis
- Excellent motivational skills and works well with a team but also able to work alone
- Ability to manage special projects end-to-end, simultaneously and under tight schedules