Philip Morris International Careers 2021- Philip Morris International Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Philip Morris International . Philip Morris International South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Philip Morris International Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Philip Morris International Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Philip Morris International Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Philip Morris International South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Philip Morris International Careers 2021- Philip Morris International Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Philip Morris International Careers:- Philip Morris International South Africa currently published a job notification on Philip Morris International South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Philip Morris International Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Illicit Trade Prevention Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Degree can apply for this Academic Illicit Trade Prevention Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Philip Morris International South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Philip Morris International . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Philip Morris International South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Philip Morris International|
|Name of Job Position||Illicit Trade Prevention Manager|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
• Ability to assimilate both Criminal and Intellectual Property law, with the ability to seek out and determine key legal issues on a jurisdictional basis
• Prior working experience in a similar position within FMCG/ Pharmaceutical/ Telecommunications or manufacturing
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team….
“PMI is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, religion or belief, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
PMI is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates.”
• Relevant degree in Business Economics, Law or similar field
• 4 years experience in a similar role at a management level in a Multinational Company
• Experience in South African regulatory affairs is crucial
• Builds and maintains an in-depth understanding of the issues surrounding illicit trade
• Significant knowledge of the organisation and operating procedures of police, customs, and national intelligence agencies local and abroad
• Solid experience in managing 3rd parties and service providers
• Display sound, mature judgment, and decision-making, with a consistent track record in providing direction, planning and prioritising that ensure an effective work structure that improves efficiency and achieves goals
• Understanding of business reputational risk and ensure high standards are met at all times
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills allowing effective relationships to be built and influence, both internally and externally, at all levels
• Ability to produce timely, accurate, and concise written and verbal reports and reviews
• Experience in project and programme management
• Ability to assimilate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the global tobacco industry, including the materials, components, manufacturing, marketing, and supply chain
• Prior experience in developing and delivering training, education, and awareness sessions