PEP Store Manager Bela Bela Vacancies 2021- PEP Store Manager Bela Bela Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in PEP Store Manager Bela Bela . PEP Store Manager Bela Bela South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for PEP Store Manager Bela Bela Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through PEP Store Manager Bela Bela Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest PEP Store Manager Bela Bela Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current PEP Store Manager Bela Bela South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
PEP Store Manager Bela Bela Vacancies 2021- PEP Store Manager Bela Bela Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through PEP Store Manager Bela Bela Vacancies:- PEP Store Manager Bela Bela South Africa currently published a job notification on PEP Store Manager Bela Bela South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for PEP Store Manager Bela Bela Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Store Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Grade 12 can apply for this Store Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about PEP Store Manager Bela Bela South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of PEP Store Manager Bela Bela . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
PEP Store Manager Bela Bela South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||PEP Store Manager Bela Bela|
|Name of Job Position||Store Manager|
|Job Location||Bela Bela, Limpopo|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Increase sales by focusing on exceptional customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, presentation and promotion of stock, stock management, promotional implementation and correct pricing of products according to our price image.
- Stock loss is minimised by having a healthy team spirit and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Manage a low cost business according to the company’s low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are done on time, every time according to the company guidelines.
- Leading a dynamic team of Dynamos – taking responsibility for team training, coaching and performance within a Sikhula KunYe company culture.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary education – a degree/diploma in a business/retail related field would be an advantage.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a retail environment within a leadership role
- Computer Literate. (Microsoft and Google GSuite – will be an advantage).
- A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Confident with very strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with the ability to give recognition, support, direction and guidance to a team of Dynamos. A proven ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong Managerial capabilities (will be ideal). Think like an owner of the business with the ability to plan, lead, organise and control. Take decisions and be able to solve problems by being business smart.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.