Pennington County Careers 2021- Pennington County Jobs in South Dakota 2021. Find here Latest South Dakota Jobs in Pennington County. Pennington County South Dakota Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in South Dakota. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Pennington County Jobs in South Dakota can get here latest South Dakota Job Opening through Pennington County Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Pennington County Jobs in South Dakota. You can see below current Pennington County South Dakota Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Pennington County Careers 2021- Pennington County Jobs in South Dakota
latest South Dakota Job Opening through Pennington County Careers:- Pennington County South Dakota currently published a job notification on Pennington County South Dakota Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Pennington County Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Tax & Title Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are High School Diploma or GED Certificate can apply for this Tax & Title Assistant jobs in South Dakota.
For more details about Pennington County South Dakota Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Pennington County. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Pennington County South Dakota Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Pennington County|
|Name of Job Position||Tax & Title Assistant|
|Job Location||Rapid City|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in South Dakota|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 18.38 per hour|
Performs clerical duties and provides assistance to taxpayers on behalf of the Treasurer. Processes motor vehicle transactions and real estate property tax transactions according to law, resolution or direction of the Treasurer. Provides information to the public in person, over the phone, and in written form from a front or back-line position within the office as deemed necessary. Fluent in knowledge of current SD Codified Laws as they pertain to this office.
- Proficient and timely on phone transactions and face to face interaction simultaneously
- Ability to work independently making logical decisions with self- motivation to assist with all outstanding transactions arriving to this office via personal contact, phone and mail.
- Provides a sound resource to alert the Supervisors in material updates, software changes, customer complaints or suggestions, and any area needing additional clarification with staff for a better work environment and understanding
- Strives for speed and accuracy in all areas of completed transactions
- Familiarizes self with county and state law requirements and changes effecting this office
- Performs additional duties as assigned by supervisors with urgency
- Processes transactions including but not limited to: delinquent taxes, redemptions, sells certificates, plats, abandoned vehicle applications, cash receipts, vouchers, assessment freeze applications, accounting assistance, NSF charges, junior liens, maintain inventory, and mobile home warrants with minimal supervision or directive.
- Maintains a good attendance record and meets or beats the expectation of arrival and departure times routinely
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive duties of the position. Incumbents may be required to follow any other instructions, and to perform any other related duties, as may be required.
Experience and/or Education Required:
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- 3-6 years of customer service experience including handling of money
- Must be able to frequently sit, walk, stand, bend, kneel, stoop, reach and lift, push or pull and manual dexterity is needed to type, write, use a calculator, and answer telephone and constant use of computer.
- Upper body strength is a requisite to lift/move a maximum of 20 lbs. unassisted; and lift/move a maximum of 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with public and staff.
- The ability to speak and hear via the telephone and through face-to-face communication with public and staff-multi tasking with multiple interruptions.
- All work is performed in an office where noise and interruptions often occur and camera and microphones monitor transactions.
- Professional business atmosphere where accurate accounting of monetary and secure information is retained.
- Measurable account of accurate transactions completed to meet or exceed others in this position
- Some travel may be required for training and meetings.
- Overtime hours may be required with little notice to meet processing deadlines
POSITION OPENING/ ELIGIBILITY LISTING
TAX AND TITLE ASSISTANT
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and any overtime hours as needed. Starting wage is $16.77/hr.
Must have acceptable levels of 10-key and alpha/numeric entry and be able to lift 50 lbs. A typing test and other relevant clerical tests will be administered to first applicants chosen. Please see job description above for more detailed information regarding the position opening. Preference will be given to Pennington County residents.
NO PHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS OPENING WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Selected applicants will be contacted to schedule clerical testing and/or interviews via email.